This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stan Lee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So since I did not find any threads for those accepted into Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar for the upcoming 2016-2017 school year (class of 2022), I decided to make one! This is mainly to get to know one another before we begin the journey but also it's a chance for people who are thinking of applying next year to ask us questions about the application process.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Stan Lee,

I started to apply this year but couldn't finish because of work.

What were your grades at the A levels, SAT and SAT2 ?

Reactions: 1 user
Yes I'd Also like to know your a levels o levels and test scores please

Members don't see this ad :)
hey!
I want to apply for the 6 yr medical program at wcmq next year. I'm currently preparing for sat 1. Is it very imp to give the sat subject tests as i don't have time for them and need to focus on my GPA .

hello,

thanks stan lee for this thread, im sure itll be very useful.

I am currently completing my application for the six year program. and, since i assume you got accepted, i was hoping you could tell me more about the univeristy and life in Qatar in general.

also, if you dont mind where are you from.

Hello everyone,

So since I did not find any threads for those accepted into Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar for the upcoming 2016-2017 school year (class of 2022), I decided to make one! This is mainly to get to know one another before we begin the journey but also it's a chance for people who are thinking of applying next year to ask us questions about the application process.
hello,

thanks stan lee for this thread, im sure itll be very useful.

I am currently completing my application for the six year program. and, since i assume you got accepted, i was hoping you could tell me more about the univeristy and life in Qatar in general.

also, if you dont mind where are you from.

Does anyone knows about the 4year MEdical Program admissions? I have applied this year and I am still waiting for a response

Hello everyone,

Hey Stan Lee,
I plan on applying for the upcoming year of premed 2018-2019 and I just wanted to know a bit of information about you and the admission process with you. What did your application look like? what were your extracurricular activities? I want to know what my chances would like like compared to you. Plus, what country and citizenship did you apply with?