We Can't Tell You Who WWe Are: Animorphs Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
like if no

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So we gonna vote today?

I will ### lynch jayna ###

It's between her and dyachei since one was protected from the lynch. Therefore that person likely is a wolf imo.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else have any other feels? I'd like to discuss other options.
I'm leaning towards lynching dyachei again. I agree with FFM that protected from lynch=wolf, but I'd take that one step further with protected from lynch = alpha. I don't see Jayna as alpha with her daytime PMing ability, but dy could easily be lying about her role - only evidence we have is her post about call of the gods being broken, and wolves would know that the information I got from it was inaccurate.

The only thing stopping me from lynching right now is the fear that the alpha can't be lynched until we find the convert. FFM has risen strongly as a convert possibility for me, given how he and dy were tag-teaming yesterday. Thoughts?

I'm leaning towards lynching dyachei again. I agree with FFM that protected from lynch=wolf, but I'd take that one step further with protected from lynch = alpha. I don't see Jayna as alpha with her daytime PMing ability, but dy could easily be lying about her role - only evidence we have is her post about call of the gods being broken, and wolves would know that the information I got from it was inaccurate.

The only thing stopping me from lynching right now is the fear that the alpha can't be lynched until we find the convert. FFM has risen strongly as a convert possibility for me, given how he and dy were tag-teaming yesterday. Thoughts?
I don't think Dy is an original based off information from wtf (actually a combination of something said in pm and other things said in thread). So if she is a wolf, I can't see how she would be alpha. FFM is really at the top of my list and I'd be happy to lynch him today. I feel that you and PBC are definitely village and I think she can vote too, so the three of us really need to stick together and get it right with a wolf today.

Clearly one of us is good and one is bad, and since I know I'm village that left her, hence my vote. I assume that's also her reasoning for me.

Regarding Dy lying about her role...I do believe that dy is/was Ax. I would expect Ax to be in the game and no one else claimed it, but it seems unlikely to me that Ax would be an original. I mean, maybe if Trilt was screwing with us, but unlikely. With all the things that had to happen for FB to by lynched, I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining wolves all have a few tricks up their sleeves like lynch avoidances, extra kills, etc. If anything, I can see FFM being the original and dy the convert. Cancelling night was villagery, but maybe it was done to give FFM extra villager credibility. Skipping a kill night doesn't make that much sense in the end game, but I can maybe see it happening if the wolves knew they could get this extra kill down the line.

I do feel like it's probably Dy and FFM unless Jil is really playing me. I just know lynching me will end the game, so I'm willing to try FFM.

Well, you all are willing to potentially lose I see.

100% villager

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think Dy is an original based off information from wtf (actually a combination of something said in pm and other things said in thread). So if she is a wolf, I can't see how she would be alpha. FFM is really at the top of my list and I'd be happy to lynch him today. I feel that you and PBC are definitely village and I think she can vote too, so the three of us really need to stick together and get it right with a wolf today.

Sure its not butthurt keeping me at the top of your list?

Ffs, i am likely the reason you didn't get killed that night (if we are rolling with the assumption that wolves blocked with an item)

If you guys lynch me, village loses.

End of story.

That's ok by me. I haven't been as invested in this game as I probably should have been. But several of you likely care more.

Sure its not butthurt keeping me at the top of your list?

Ffs, i am likely the reason you didn't get killed that night (if we are rolling with the assumption that wolves blocked with an item)
Butt hurt about what? That you cancelled night when I could have actually done something useful? Not butt hurt, but it definitely moved you up my suspicion list.

I'm totally open to hearing others opinions on who they suspect and why.

... lynch FFM

Both dy and janna have abilities that don't seem wolfy, but one of them was protected last night, probably by another wolf. I'm guessing we can't lynch the protectee until the other wolf is dead, and we lose if we don't kill a wolf today.

Honestly, I was surprised to wake up alive last night. Might be because the wolves were ability-hunting, but it might be because I was one of FFM's bigger defenders. My reasoning why he'd make a bad convert goes out the window when said reasoning carries him to endgame.

I don't yet know what to do with dy and jayna, but I'm now thinking FFM is sketchy enough for me to lynch.

This might be a crazy theory, but what are the chances that zen is a wolf and killed guis to get cred? She hadn't voted to lynch guis the day prior, like wtf and I did, but then opted to kill guis that night saying she was her top suspect. I'm also thought zen would be killed last night, but she's still alive and kata was killed, which seems odd since she was a potential suspect for a few of us.

If i am a wolf why did the wolves kill lupin?

Anyone have an answer for this?

Didn't think so.

If i was a wolf lupin would be alive and wtf would've died way sooner.

I would only have killed lupin if she had a power role, and probably i would have to be a lone wolf.

Anyways, guess i have to keep my vote on dy for now, i am open to other suggestions that are not me.

You really think there is an alpha wolf? What role fits for an alpha wolf? Who most likely has the cover role.

At least give me some better reasoning than "seems sketch" if you are gonna lynch me

If i am a wolf why did the wolves kill lupin?

Didn't think so.

I would only have killed lupin if she had a power role, and probably i would have to be a lone wolf.

Anyways, guess i have to keep my vote on dy for now, i am open to other suggestions that are not me.

You really think there is an alpha wolf? What role fits for an alpha wolf? Who most likely has the cover role.

At least give me some better reasoning than "seems sketch" if you are gonna lynch me

Thanks for tagging me so many times in the signups Trilt & everyone else! I've been checking SDN too sporadically and keep missing out, I am hell bent on making it in the next one :annoyed:

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks for tagging me so many times in the signups Trilt & everyone else! I've been checking SDN too sporadically and keep missing out, I am hell bent on making it in the next one :annoyed:
Can verify that playing my immunology WW game *could* increase NAVLE scores by up to 50%! (But that will probably be two-three games from now)

Turn on emails for PMs, I'll toss you one next game. :)

Didn't think so.

I still don't get it. Why would Lupin be alive and wtf be dead earlier. Previously you said you would convert wtf if a wolf.

I still don't get it. Why would Lupin be alive and wtf be dead earlier. Previously you said you would convert wtf if a wolf.

I always work with lupin whenever possible. It would be a backstab move for me to kill her. I am saving that move up for a game where I at least know something about the theme, or an epic DocE game.

This might be a crazy theory, but what are the chances that zen is a wolf and killed guis to get cred? She hadn't voted to lynch guis the day prior, like wtf and I did, but then opted to kill guis that night saying she was her top suspect. I'm also thought zen would be killed last night, but she's still alive and kata was killed, which seems odd since she was a potential suspect for a few of us.
Actually, I think I was the first or second vote for guis. I switched only after deva outed that whoever voted for her last would get injured. I thought about it, agreed that deva was a good candidate for conversion per day 1 clearing, then voted to ensure that an injured villager wouldn't get killed. Once deva was dead and I knew I had to take a Hail Mary shot, I went back to my stronger suspicion of guis.

As I said, I'm surprised I'm alive. On the other hand, PBC is too, and she's at least as strong of a villager as I am. My best guess is either wolves wanted powerful abilities out of late game (kill the mod-questioner, kill the death seer) and/or I was kept alive to defend FFM (I think I'm the only one that spoke in his favor, and my villager status would make me a powerful defender). That's why I'm pegging FFM as protector over you.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Also, pretty sure wolf me would have been better off saving my last kill shot for a villager. Every 1 more dead wolf = two more dead villagers to claim parity. This late in the game, I doubt the trade-off is worth it to the wolves.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

My pms from trilt:

Your night was uneventful.

Your night as quiet and calm.

Blocked by guis (not gonna type all that was said).

Your night was quiet.

I cancelled night. (Not gonna type out the back n forth)

Cinnabon to jilary. Your night was quiet otherwise.

You night was uneventful.

-------

This is my last try to get people to think a little harder. It ain't me.

I will change votes if someone has good reasoning. I think anyone but zen and pbc are candidates for being a wolf.

Peace out otherwise

DDzx_f-maxage-0.gif

Reactions: 5 users

uN5kFfk.png

The first target of the night was @Flim Flam Man. Howlers were sketchy indeed. Although he had used his fearsome screech to avoid destruction just a few nights ago, he could be the one responsible for all their problems... right? He watched them approach him with his pupil-less robin's egg blue eyes, and seemed submitted to his fate. A fearful beating ensued, and after it all his cracked black-and-red body was lifeless.

Dead is @Flim Flam Man, Howler - a villager whose screech could cancel either a lynch or night kill.
However... something else happened in the mayhem. With all the punching and slashing and kicking, it was easy enough for a pair of cold, strong hands to reach out and snap on of @dyachei's spindly blue legs. With her then disabled and painful on the ground, the same hands went snap to her neck, and she fell limply in the dirt, her multiple hearts finally still. He skin was still bruised from the attack last night.

Dead is @dyachei, Aximili - a villager who could investigate one item nightly and, as an Andalite, PM with one person during the day.

The four remaining stared at each other. @PrincessButterCup - Tobias - would have nothing to do with it, however, and she flapped off to a nearby tree. She was back in the game, but her time in Limbo had changed her... while she still hoped for Earth to win against the Yeerks, she was also content to spend her days hunting mice and protecting her field as a red-tailed hawk. Yes, this meant that she had come back to the game neutral, and did not count for either side.

Nonetheless, Tobias watched sadly as @Zensing, Erek King - a Chee assassin who could kill twice during the game turned wolf, and @JaynaAli, Visser Three - an original wolf with several morphs turned on @Jilary. It was grotesquely fitting that one of the founders of the Yeerk Peace Movement would be the final victim in this battle.

Zensing held her tightly in her unrelenting robotic grip, and Jayna, in her terrifying
Antarean Bogg morph, swallowed her whole, the gnashing of teeth and Jil's terrifying screams melding into the falling night.

Dead is @Jilary, Aftran - a villager who could have tamed the Taxxon's worst nature.
And with that, the WOLVES - the side of the Crayak, @SummerTheLynx - HAVE WON.

Spreadsheet and lo down to follow.
jXb1PNE.png

ROSTER:
The Gardens

1. @Jilary - Aftran

Abandoned Construction Site
5. @PrincessButterCup - Tobias

The Yeerk Pool
10. @dyachei - Aximili
13. @Zensing - Erek King

Dome Ship
crashed deep in the ocean

The Sharing Meeting
18. @JaynaAli - Visser Three

Hork-Bajir Valley
invaded by yeerks

STEPPED ASIDE
15. @SummerTheLynx - The Crayak
9. @kcoughli - The Ellimist

DEAD

23. @Animal Midwife - Taxxon
12. @Gwenevre - Orff
2. @hazelmoo - Helmacron
17. @ResoluteMike - Rachel
21. @Ceke2002 - Garatron
16. @WildZoo - Isk
20. @genny - Cassie
24. @Saki Nishibi - Skrit
3. @StartingoverVet - Elfangor
22. @Mad Jack - Yoort
7. @Filly Bay - Eva (Visser One)
19. @Devastating - Hork-Bajir
14. @Lupin21 - Arn
6. @guisantes - Jake (Visser One)
4. @WhtsThFrequency - David
8. @katashark - Marco
11. @Flim Flam Man - Howler

Cmon zen, that was uncool killing GUIs. If I was able to still communicate, I would have turned you in for that. I get you were separate packs, but you turn on each other in the end, not at that point. GUIs had no intention of killing y'all....

Glad that huge mistake didn't end up messing us up, but still....

Y'all living people missed out on all the "fun" of being dead, especially prior to the gods losing their influence on the game. @SummerTheLynx @kcoughli like if accurate ;)
Being the first to die and be subject to the, uh, banter in the dead chat was an experience.

Reactions: 3 users