Wearing diapers to work

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thoughtfulsinner

Investment banking MD gambler
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know a couple CVS pharmacists who where diapers since they don't have time to go to the restroom during those long shifts. I also know an overnight pharmacist who does it.

Would you consider wearing a diaper to work?

Members don't see this ad.

I know a couple CVS pharmacists who where diapers since they don't have time to go to the restroom during those long shifts. I also know an overnight pharmacist who does it.

I personally like protective pads be cause there not as bulky:smuggrin: and I don't urinate as much because I don't have time to drink anything either.

When I was in Mexico I would sit down at a bar, whip it out, start peeing, order a drink, finish up, take my beer and go. I'd like to think my drunk Mexico days were less dignifying than my future profession, guess not!

Members don't see this ad :)
Whaat! I hope not serious.
Just go to the damn bathroom. You can find time. Just make sure there's a tech behind the counter. For overnight, store can be closed for a few minutes if needed. If the PDM shows up, too bad. If they fire you for going to the bathroom, sue them.

This has to be a joke. NO MATTER how busy it is, walk away.

I don't think I could concentrate on work if I knew that I was walking around with a soiled diaper.

The day my job doesn't allow me to go to the bathroom like an adult is the day I quit.

Reactions: 1 user
No need for a diaper - just avoid drinking, thus putting yourself in an oliguric state. Then towards the end of your shift, chug a Gatoraid (or in a pinch, a Pedialyte) to get your 'lytes and renal function back in order.

I don't think I could concentrate on work if I knew that I was walking around with a soiled diaper.

The day my job doesn't allow me to go to the bathroom like an adult is the day I quit.
I'd imagine it would be arkward at first but that you would eventually get used to it.

A catheter and bag works much better. You can get the bags that strap to your leg. No one will be the wiser! You have to be inventive to make it throught those 14 hour CVS shifts with 2 techs and 1000 scripts.

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL...A CVS-Foley! Bust out the Levaquin. Why does anybody work for these scoundrels?

Reactions: 1 user
LOL...A CVS-Foley! Bust out the Levaquin. Why does anybody work for these scoundrels?

Thats awesome! CVS could start giving these away at school job fairs. Instead of CVS pens, highlighters and note pads they could give students the CVS-foley bags! Great marketing tool. Come work for the pharmacy who cares about you by giving you a free catheter so you do not have to waste time going to the bathroom on your understaffed 14 hour shifts.

its actually kind of sad things have gotten this low

lol...what kind of ******* pharmacists are these? :laugh:

It's not like those 16 oz bottles get a lot of use anyway

Last edited:
Dude you seem a little angry. I would be too if I worked for CVS....Maybe its time to change your diaper? You can get a bad rash if you leave it on longer than 14 hours. I wouldn't suggest sleeping in it.
Then you can compound yourself some butt cream.

I had worked a couple 12 hour shifts & forgot to go to the restroom because we were extremely busy. That happend during my first year working retail. The night pharmacists I know would just go when they need to, leaving the pharmacy for a few minutes. This is my 3rd year working as a retail pharmacist, the longest I would wait is 45 minutes to an hour to finish things that are urgent. If I have 5 minutes, I would just run to the restroom without hesitating. I'm afraid if I keep holding, I'm going to develop some kind of urinary/kidney problems one of these days :luck:

I'm sorry but I have to bump this up because it makes me :rofl: :rofl: almost uncontrollably. Can you screw up your bladder pretty badly if you hold your pee for 12 hours? How much can your detrusor muscle take?

I'm sorry but I have to bump this up because it makes me :rofl: :rofl: almost uncontrollably. Can you screw up your bladder pretty badly if you hold your pee for 12 hours? How much can your detrusor muscle take?

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/5099.html

"Research has not shown that holding your pee will cause rupture of the bladder or bladder infections — just incontinence."

pear.jpg

Just order my first set of diapers since I am officially a pharmacist... :)
Can you loan me some? I won't see my doctorate until Saturday, and I'm out. :p

Can you loan me some? I won't see my doctorate until Saturday, and I'm out. :p

The truck will not be here until the first of next week....

I ordered the special, extra strength ones with poop guard. A little extra but well worth it!!

That way I can take care of everything and not have to hold it.

We had a class on it in lab.

Ah, the classic The Biting Pear of Salamanca - by far one of my favorite memes/odd pieces of art. The closer you look at it, the more bizarre it is.

I am an InstyMeds machine and I do not need a diaper change! RAWR!

instymed.jpg

of course!!! I am ordering me a new set this coming tuesday from warehouse. I don't wanna screw my profit margin by ordering them from cardinal. I'll just have to shut of my bladder from monday til friday:laugh::laugh: plus warehouse has the one they can engrave your initials on..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

of course!!! I am ordering me a new set this coming tuesday from warehouse. I don't wanna screw my profit margin by ordering them from cardinal. I'll just have to shut of my bladder from monday til friday:laugh::laugh: plus warehouse has the one they can engrave your initials on..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats right...you order from Cardinal and I will write you up on the spot!

I wear pads 6 or 7 days a month, whether I'm working or not. I'm also approaching an age where I probably won't have to do that much longer. :p

When I took a retail job in 1999, one of my friends suggested an indwelling catheter with a leg bag. That wasn't necessary, because it was a medium-volume store with a bathroom right there in the pharmacy. :thumbup:

What is it going to take for us (pharmacist) to stop taking crap?

hey, your pharmacy smells like ****....now i know why lol