Weekend Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Luka75

La logique, Fais-en ton seul outil
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I know it's possible from what I've found on the internet but I was wondering if anyone has some kind of list of schools that do allow weekend interviews. I'm asking because I work full-time as a chemist at a pharmaceutical company and I'm not sure my boss will be too understanding when I start asking for days off when comes interview season.

Members don't see this ad.

I've never seen a list but did you check school web sites? It might mention when interviews are generally available. But are you only going to apply to schools that interview on Saturdays? Hopefully not so you might as well talk to your boss right now and tell your plans and that you will make every effort to interview on weekends but that won't always be possible.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile app

I've never seen a list but did you check school web sites? It might mention when interviews are generally available. But are you only going to apply to schools that interview on Saturdays? Hopefully not so you might as well talk to your boss right now and tell your plans and that you will make every effort to interview on weekends but that won't always be possible.

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile app
I did check and so far, only 2 of the schools I applied to grant Saturday interviews, the others just didn't give any specifics. And although, I am aware that most of the schools may not grant weekend interviews, I was trying to reduce the amount of weekday interviews as much as possible.

Members don't see this ad :)
In my personal experience, I know HMS offers a few Saturday interviews during the app cycle and I believe UVM also has a handful of Saturday interviews as well. If you post your list of schools it might be easier to address specific schools that way.

Reactions: 1 user
VTech does. But if you are only willing to interview on Saturday, your chances of being accepted are going to be slim. Talk to your boss, and if it comes to it, find a new job. You have to put your career over a temporary, stepping-stone job

Reactions: 1 user