Welcome to our newest asst mod - R2pharmD2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woot!

I'd like to congratulate R2PharmD2 for being selected as the newest Assistant Moderator at SDN! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Faster than last time Mikey, I applaud your "spidey-new-mod" sense. :laugh:

I don't even know who the hell you are. Though you apparently know me. I can't keep track of all of these new people. If you joined after, like, 2006, you are just lumped together with all of the other newbs in my mind. And apparently you are even higher up the mod ladder somehow. Imagine if society worked like SDN. They'd set up booths right outside the immigration office asking Johnny McIrishman if he wants to be the president of the US the second he walked off the boat.

I don't believe you. :D

But I hate to derail a perfectly good thread about our newest asst mod, R2! Let's give it up for R2!

Well, let me be the first non-old-timer or non-mod to give congrats!

I don't even know who the hell you are. Though you apparently know me. I can't keep track of all of these new people. If you joined after, like, 2006, you are just lumped together with all of the other newbs in my mind. And apparently you are even higher up the mod ladder somehow. Imagine if society worked like SDN. They'd set up booths right outside the immigration office asking Johnny McIrishman if he wants to be the president of the US the second he walked off the boat.

This is the only reason they keep me around.

I am trying to picture if society worked like SDN. I guess in some ways it does. Ads/billboards would be akin to spam, customers would be like PEOPLE WHO USE ALL CAPS AND TALK LIK DIS, most people already talk more than they listen and give advice about things they know very little about.

Yeah, I think SDN approximates life quite well. :smuggrin:

Speaking of old vs new school, where's Z been lately?

He's riding his John Deere throughout the US. Kind of like Forrest Gump, if Forrest Gump rode a John Deere.

congrats

You know this thread reminds me when i was writing a thank you email to an Asst Dean of a college that interviewed me.

Instead of writing Asst. Dean on on the email i wrote A s s. Dean, missed the t and realized it only after i send the email.

Edit. My 100th post in 4 years i need some congrats tooo

Last edited:
congrats

You know this thread reminds me when i was writing a thank you email to an Asst Dean of a college that interviewed me.

Instead of writing Asst. Dean on on the email i wrote A s s. Dean, missed the t and realized it only after i send the email.

Edit. My 100th post in 4 years i need some congrats tooo

Congrats! And what a post! I have wasted all my milestone posts so far. :oops:

I almost did use "ass mod", but it didn't seem friendly, so I went the nice route instead. Plus R2 could have just fixed it anyway.