Were your scores better or worse?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SyrianHero

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished the mcat and I feel like I missed half the questions on the physical sciences section. Has anyone thought they did badly on the physical sciences section but ended up doing well?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
After the test, I felt like CP was my worst section like you. I ended up with a 62%-77%. The other three were 85%-100%, so my overall was 86%-96%.

It's normal to feel bad about the test immediately after. All you can do now is hope for the best. :)

Grats on finishing!

I thought I made a 22 on my MCAT when I got out of it. I scored a lot higher.

Everyone feels like they failed it when they are done with it.

I had a friend who scored 2-3 points lower than his AAMC average. He got the score he predicted but I do remember he was pretty nervous leading up to getting the score. Especially for about a week or two after the exam, he felt really upset about how it went. Ended up with a score in the 30s but I remember he wasn't too happy about parts of his breakdown despite the fact that he had no subsection lower than a 9.

Didn't really merit a retake in his view since he reached his goal of scoring in the 30s.