WES Evaluation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pallavi rakesh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI,

Do any one know about WES evaluation? I have heard people getting GPA evaluated from WES have better scores. Is that true?

Can anyone share their experience on this.

http://www.wes.org

Thanks
Pallavi

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Pallavi
I got my evaluation done both by ECE and WES and no change with regards to GPA or credits ...waste of money ..!!!..It remained the same ,..If you have already got one done by ECE ..that 's all matters..
I guess..to get a call you need to get really good scores and and your interview should go really well!!.
So what are your part 1 scores??Are you retaking your exams???
Hope that answers your question.
Thanks
Toothzone
:rolleyes:

hi pallavi

my gpa with ece eval was 3.79 and with wes it was 3.89. it made a 0.1 difference- so if thats important to u, then go ahead with wes. but remember that each person has had a different experience with wes.... most of the ppl i have heard of have scored better but some have had no change. i guess its worth checking out if u feel ur gpa is low.

hope this helps....

Members don't see this ad :)
What's the price difference between WES and ECE?
If I had known that before, for a 0.1 point difference in my GPA, I would have been willing to pay.

.1 difference is not that bad,but the problem is that most schools require the ECE,so i dont think WES will work out in such schools.

yes toothlord is right...some schools do require ECE only. but the good part is BU and TUFTS accept it and since many people apply to BU it might be worth it. west coast schools i am totally unaware of. do check out their websites coz a 0.1 difference might be a big deal if u really need that boost!

TUFTS admission requirements:
http://www.tufts.edu/dental/student_admissions/di.html

Originally posted by toothmail
yes toothlord is right...some schools do require ECE only. but the good part is BU and TUFTS accept it

i meant they accept WES too.

both BU and TUFTS accept either ECE or WES.

Originally posted by toothmail
i meant they accept WES too.

both BU and TUFTS accept either ECE or WES.

thanks dear for the information i appreciate it.

What is the type of WES evaluation do we need in order to apply for a school. Is it WES ICAP or WES basic? Somebody please reply, its urgent