Wester U COMP-NW class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dudeliness

hi
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm surprised nobody has started a thread for us yet!
Below you will find a link to the C/O 2017 Facebook group and a link to the 2016-2017 class connection page where you can ask 2016ers questions. Feel free to join, and congrats to us all!

C/O 2017
http://www.facebook.com/groups/231840293610528/

2016-2017 class connection page
http://www.facebook.com/groups/418161374905066/

Members don't see this ad.

Seems a little quiet here in the COMP-NW thread. Figured I would double out post count and bump us to the top!

Seems a little quiet here in the COMP-NW thread. Figured I would double out post count and bump us to the top!

Ugh, good idea. I'd forgotten this thread even existed. :laugh:
Have you joined the FB group?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh, good idea. I'd forgotten this thread even existed. :laugh:
Have you joined the FB group?

I'm one of the six people left on the planet that doesn't have a Facebook account. Is it a pretty active group? Probably a good idea to connect with a few people before class starts.

Sent from my ADR6350 using SDN Mobile

It's been fun to connect with other people and its a great place to get questions answered! I can understand not having a Facebook page, but each of the groups are private and nobody sees what is posted if that helps.
Either way, congrats and welcome to COMP-NW c/o 2017!

Maybe I will be take the plunge and open an account, it would be nice to make some connections and get some good info. Congrats to you as well and I'm sure I will see you in about 8 months!

Maybe I will be take the plunge and open an account, it would be nice to make some connections and get some good info. Congrats to you as well and I'm sure I will see you in about 8 months!

Awesome! If you do end up joining our FB groups let me know. Either way, see you this fall.

Awesome! If you do end up joining our FB groups let me know. Either way, see you this fall.

Ended up breaking down and joining the FB group. Are you the site admin?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SDN Mobile

Ended up breaking down and joining the FB group. Are you the site admin?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SDN Mobile

Maybe:shifty:
Ok yeah I am.

Edit:
Had two people join on Friday. Not sure which you are, but I think I know. Not that it really matters. Lol
Thanks for joining the group

Maybe:shifty:
Ok yeah I am.

Edit:
Had two people join on Friday. Not sure which you are, but I think I know. Not that it really matters. Lol
Thanks for joining the group

I would be the guy on the beach with my wife, short hair and sunglasses. For some reason I thought you were from Oregon.

I would be the guy on the beach with my wife, short hair and sunglasses. For some reason I thought you were from Oregon.

Ok cool. That's who I would have guessed.
My wife is from Oregon, and a lot of my moms side of the family is from Washington, so those are my Pacific Northwest connections. I'm originally from Michigan, so I'm actually really looking forward to the green of Oregon. Should be nice, what little I will be able to enjoy the outdoors! Lol