Western University Fall 2014 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I also got a letter in the mail moving me from hold to alternate. Does anyone know if they will confirm that they received our form to be an alternate?
I am hoping they will send us a confirmation.. If not you can always follow up with them to see if they received it.

Does anyone know how they determine who gets pulled off from the alternate if it is un ranked? How do we know where we stand on the alternate list??

Members don't see this ad.

Got accepted today:D got noticed through email. Good Luck Everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
Have they started pulling from the waitlist yet? Also, since it's unranked, the admission committee has to go over every applicant again???

Have they started pulling from the waitlist yet? Also, since it's unranked, the admission committee has to go over every applicant again???
I don't know. Haven't heard anything yet. When was your interview?

Has anyone tried calling admissions to find out when they start pulling from the waitlist?

I withdrew from the process and removed myself from the alternate list. I hope someone may still get a spot. Good luck guys :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just gave up my seat. Good luck to you all!!

Reactions: 1 user
I was just accepted and I was on the alternate list!

Congrats! did they call you or emailed you the good news?

I gave up my seat today, so someone will be getting an email!

When is the first day of orientation? Does anyone know approximately how many people got pulled through the waitlist now? I'm still on alternate list and I hope I can get pulled through..

I thought they will email you if you get an acceptance?

I'm thinking this late in the cycle, they will only do calls now instead of emails to see if the student will accept or decline the offer so they can move on to the next student.

I thought they will email you if you get an acceptance?
As far as i know, they only contact with students over the phone. And when you accept their offer, they will email you an acceptance letter with information you need.

FYI, they're about to accept 3-4 more people from the wait list, so watch out for that lol

Have they already called people from the waitlist?? ):