Western University of Health Science Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
^ actually I interviewed on 1/29! so they pulled me off hold! :D good luck to everyone else that's still on hold/waiting!!!

P.S. does anyone know if there's a facebook group for the 2015 class?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats to the people who just got accepted!

Just wondering how you found out? email, phone call, letter?

congratulations on those that got accepted :)
when did you guys interview? and did they send the acceptance letter by email? thanks alot. cuz i interviewed on 2/26 and didnt receive anything today :(

Members don't see this ad :)
^ actually I interviewed on 1/29! so they pulled me off hold! :D good luck to everyone else that's still on hold/waiting!!!

P.S. does anyone know if there's a facebook group for the 2015 class?
Oh the school starts letting hold people off? I was interviewed on Jan 29th and still on hold.

I believe they send them by email and then hold letters get sent out via snail mail.

congratulations on those that got accepted :)
when did you guys interview? and did they send the acceptance letter by email? thanks alot. cuz i interviewed on 2/26 and didnt receive anything today :(

I was just accepted too! I was previously put on hold from the December interview. I received an email this morning.

I was just accepted too! I was previously put on hold from the December interview. I received an email this morning.

Congrats!!! I was wondering if anyone that got accepted today was from the 2/26 interview?

I did not get an acceptance email, but I just got email to turn in my green card. I interviewed on Feb.

I guess that's a good sign right? wish you best of luck... :) I don't know if WesternU is going to send out more acceptances tmr or monday?

Hello,
Has anyone that is scheduled for the 3/19 received a confirmation email yet?:scared:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT.
In fact, I needed it haha...

Well, honestly, i think it's just a mistake though...

I am checking SDN every minute now...well there will be no mail tomorrow since it's saturday i guess..what a long weekend it will be!!

I guess that's a good sign right? wish you best of luck... :) I don't know if WesternU is going to send out more acceptances tmr or monday?

Last edited:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT.
In fact, I needed it haha...
I am checking SDN every minute now...well there will be no mail tomorrow since it's saturday i guess..what a long weekend it will be!!

I checked it every second :)) I know and i don't think they will send it out on MOnday neither

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,
Has anyone that is scheduled for the 3/19 received a confirmation email yet?:scared:

Im scheduled for the 19th and i havnt recieved a confirmation email yet... I dunno maybe ill email them.. but they probably wont answer till monday

So all the acceptance emails that were sent out today were pulling people off holds? I'm just curious if anyone got accepted from 2/26 interview. Some of my friends interviewed on 2/26, I just wanted to know if Western had sent out the emails today for those interviewees.

So all the acceptance emails that were sent out today were pulling people off holds? I'm just curious if anyone got accepted from 2/26 interview. Some of my friends interviewed on 2/26, I just wanted to know if Western had sent out the emails today for those interviewees.

My friend who interviewed on 2/26 got her acceptance e-mail today.

i am sooo happpyy...i was placed on hold after the dec interview...and i just recieved my acceptance this morning!! i am very :laugh: excited to meet everyone!

i am sooo happpyy...i was placed on hold after the dec interview...and i just recieved my acceptance this morning!! i am very :laugh: excited to meet everyone!

You received your acceptance via email?

Congrat :thumbup:

Hey Guys!
I wanna invite you guys to join the Facebook page for the Western University of Health Sciences- College of Pharmacy- Class of 2015!

:hardy: Congratulations to Ya! :biglove:

I hope we can all get to know each other really well. Afterall, we'll be stuck together for the next 4 years. It'll be nice to lean on each other for help and support in Pharmacy School. We can use it for homework help or as a reminder for upcoming events and stuff. Whatever the case, JOIN JOIN JOIN!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...966696220&ap=1

Last edited:
@twin0323 Oh, yeah i guess theyll be sendg out the emails next week:)
Gluck with ur interview prep!

Spongebob99 congratulation!!!!! you have been working and waiting very hard..... so happy for you....

Spongebob99 congratulation!!!!! you have been working and waiting very hard..... so happy for you....

44mumucoco, thank you so much, I hope you'll get a call next week, and don't give up, did you apply to any other schools?

Hey Guys!
I wanna invite you guys to join the Facebook page for the Western University of Health Sciences- College of Pharmacy- Class of 2015!

:hardy: Congratulations to Ya! :biglove:

I hope we can all get to know each other really well. Afterall, we'll be stuck together for the next 4 years. It'll be nice to lean on each other for help and support in Pharmacy School. We can use it for homework help or as a reminder for upcoming events and stuff. Whatever the case, JOIN JOIN JOIN!

I can't find it. can you link us?

Im scheduled for the 19th and i havnt recieved a confirmation email yet... I dunno maybe ill email them.. but they probably wont answer till monday

I also haven't received any confirmation email yet! I hope they will send it to us soon.

Hi Everyone!!

Sorry did not get to come on here earlier, but I see others did--thats great! It looks like they are slowly removing people from HOLD... :)

I received an email yesterday, Friday, from Daniell at 9am offering me a chair at Western. I was just about to go sign papers to lease an apartment for a year because I was at the point of giving up...

NEVER GIVE UP! There is still time.. :) I was originally told that I wouldnt hear anything until late march/early april... so hang in there and remember that 1/2 the class or so from last year came from the HOLD LIST.

Dont lose hope!

Congratulations to everyone accepted!!!

To those of you still waiting you are all in my prayers... Believe me, I know the torture of waiting as well as rejection--this was my second time applying. Hang in there :xf: FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU!

Did anyone got interview call on 04/01 for the IPBP program

44mumucoco, thank you so much, I hope you'll get a call next week, and don't give up, did you apply to any other schools?
Yeah I really hope so spongebob99.... I have been literally crying everyday since today is the last day they made calls... I did apply a few school but UCSF, UOP, UC denver had rejected me... I am giving up mu hope as the days gone by..... Still havent heard from other schools yet:(:(:( but Western is my ultimate choice!!!!

Congrats to everyone that got accepted..

For the ppl that are waiting for an interview, I just declined my interview. I hope someone that is waiting for an interview will get one soon..

Best of luck to everyone.

"MCPHS Class of 2014" ;)

I was wondering if they started going through the hold list from friday...still haven't heard anything:thumbdown::):):)(

hi all,
I'm very discouraged. At this point I have not heard anything from Western. And the last interview is next week. I dont believe in hope and miracle anymore. I am literally crying right now... I really dont know what to do... Last year, they put me on hold and this year I still didnt receive an interview invitation.... I cant stand it anymore.....:(:(:(

HI everyone,

I am new to sdn. I am a re-applicant this year. I did not know about this forum. If I knew this forum earlier, I would not be so stressed during the past year. I totally understand how all of you who are waiting for the interview, who are placed on hold, even who are accepted feel.
I had interview this January, and I got acceptance. I can not describe how happy I feel at that moment.
Mumucoco, I got a call for interview just 4 days before the interview. Please do not give up!!!! I wish you and all students here best wishes.

Last edited:
I just got accepted!!!!!!!! :love:
Congratulation! We will be classmate. I hope that it is not too late for me to join this forum. I would like to get known with my future classmates and encourage all applicants with whom I used to have the same feeling.

Last edited:
Does anyone by any chance know where i can access interview questions off of Westerns website... Ive been on there for a hour and still can find it?? and does anyone know how many people are going to b interviewing on the 19th?

Does anyone by any chance know where i can access interview questions off of Westerns website... Ive been on there for a hour and still can find it?? and does anyone know how many people are going to b interviewing on the 19th?

Western Interviews about 400+ people total. The first interview I attended had, according to one of the counselors 120. My guess is that there's about 100-120ish per interview session.

This is Western Website on Preparing for the Interview day.
http://prospective.westernu.edu/pharmacy-pharmd/interview

Hi Twin,
Do you get the interview invitation email yet? I believe the attachment in that email has a link to the interview questions. Hope this help. Good luck to you!:xf:

Hey BTINA, thank you for your encouraging.... i will keep waiting

Hi Twin,
Do you get the interview invitation email yet? I believe the attachment in that email has a link to the interview questions. Hope this help. Good luck to you!:xf:

yaaa i just got the email this morning... the 7:30 am thing kinda sux lol

I was wondering, for those who have been accepted, did you receive official letters in the mail also? or just an email?

thanks in advance!

I was wondering, for those who have been accepted, did you receive official letters in the mail also? or just an email?

thanks in advance!

Hi Mochocco,

I got the email firsts. Some day later, I got the mail. Good luck!

Congratulation! We will be classmate. I hope that it is not too late for me to join this forum. I would like to get known with my future classmates and encourage all applicants with whom I used to have the same feeling.

You should join our facebook group then! We would definitely like to get to know you too :]

FYI, there's still hope....I got an interview invitation (phone call) yesterday.

Hey Rxhalo,
is it for real that there is still hope!! did she said how many spot left....? I'm getting ready to receive a rejection letter from them.... still no word or anything from them... I called and asked about my status they still saying that it;s still under review..... blah blah.... maybe they think it;s too harsh to say rejection...

Hey Rxhalo,
is it for real that there is still hope!! did she said how many spot left....? I'm getting ready to receive a rejection letter from them.... still no word or anything from them... I called and asked about my status they still saying that it;s still under review..... blah blah.... maybe they think it;s too harsh to say rejection...

I know someone who received an invite this morning, so you never know :xf:
Can't tell you how many spots there are though unfortunately.

Hey Rxhalo,

Hey 44mumucoco. I'm not sure how many spots are left but it seemed like I wasn't the only one that they were calling. I say this because it took the lady a minute to figure out which applicant was calling her back. I'm not sure how many more calls they will make but I hope you get a call! If you don't, don't let it get you down, last year no one called me but this year I received interview invites from 3 schools.

Good luck to you!

Did anyone who interview on 2/26 not hear back from Western yet? Have all of the acceptances been sent out?

Did anyone who interview on 2/26 not hear back from Western yet? Have all of the acceptances been sent out?

Western usually sends out all the acceptances on the same day. Seems like everyone who was accepted received their acceptance email last Friday. If you did not hear back yet, you may receive something in the mail in the next couple of days.