Western University - Pomona (COMP) Discussion Thread 2013 - 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how long did it take you guys to get a secondary from the time your primary was released? Mine was released yesterday.

I received mine the following Tuesday

Members don't see this ad.

I was complete 9/7, got my "ready for review" email 9/27

For people who got interviews, how long did it take for them to get in contact with you? Anyone else ready for review around the same time as me? Are you guys waiting to hear about interviews also? :) i'm so anxious!!

It took a very long time for me. About a month. My detailed post is on page 9.

You sound just like me two weeks ago. I hope you get an interview as well! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Ready for review on 9/24. Hope we all get interviews!

how long did it take you guys to get a secondary from the time your primary was released? Mine was released yesterday.

from aacomas verification/complete to secondary offered: 2 weeks
from time my secondary was turned in for COMP to mark as complete: 2 weeks
from that time to interview invite 2 days
from interview to decision notification: ~2 weeks (15 days)

Good luck!

I received mine the following Tuesday

It took about 4 business days for me.

from aacomas verification/complete to secondary offered: 2 weeks
from time my secondary was turned in for COMP to mark as complete: 2 weeks
from that time to interview invite 2 days
from interview to decision notification: ~2 weeks (15 days)

Good luck!
Thanks everyone. I'm hoping things turn out well for all of us.

I hope we get our letters next week.

I hope we get our letters next week.

You'll most likely receive your letters by next Saturday or the following Monday. That's based on how long it took for the first batch to start receiving their letters.

im in the first group and still haven't recieved anything

Did you call and ask? It may have been mailed to the wrong address. I find it strange that others received their letter more than a week ago and you still haven't gotten yours yet.

Did you call and ask? It may have been mailed to the wrong address. I find it strange that others received their letter more than a week ago and you still haven't gotten yours yet.

yeah. they said they had some people left over this thursday. i guess im one of them

I got my secondary and submitted it! I'm hoping good news!

Members don't see this ad :)
3.3 29 rejected via email today pre interview

Am i the only person from 9/12 who didnt hear back yet?

Am i the only person from 9/12 who didnt hear back yet?

Sorry you two. I'm hoping our interview group hears back this week or next and you guys are still waiting :(

Accepted today. Interviewed 9/28

Accepted today. Interviewed 9/28

Wow, you got your letter already? Are you local? I interviewed the same day, I guess I'll have to start stalking the mailman now..........

By the way, your post should be more like: ACCEPTED TODAY!!!!!!@#!@#

Wow, you got your letter already? Are you local? I interviewed the same day, I guess I'll have to start stalking the mailman now..........

By the way, your post should be more like: ACCEPTED TODAY!!!!!!@#!@#

lol. Definitely excited! I got a letter in the mail. I'm from Southern California

Interviewing here tomorrow. First time doing a MMI type interview setup. Pretty nervous lol.

lol. Definitely excited! I got a letter in the mail. I'm from Southern California

congrats. i interviewed 9/12 and still havent heard back. what the heck. i guess i got rejected

congrats. i interviewed 9/12 and still havent heard back. what the heck. i guess i got rejected
I would totally call the admissions office again and find out what's going on with your status. Good luck to you.

Just waiting to be complete. I've sent everything in. Please give me some love Western!

Had a great day. I have mixed feelings about my interview. I'm not going to speculate. I will wait until I get the letter.

Had a great day. I have mixed feelings about my interview. I'm not going to speculate. I will wait until I get the letter.

I think I know who you were haha. You seemed like you were smiling a lot coming out of the interview :D

Interviewed 9/28, got the acceptance letter yesterday. Will be matriculating here. Good luck to everyone else!

Congrats!! I interviewed that day too but I can't check my mail yet :( wish they just emailed

No letter for me yet. Has to travel across the country so I don't think I'll get it as quickly as more local folks.

Just got my acceptance. Interviewed on 28th of sept. Located in SoCal so don't fret if you are out of state.

I got an interview email! But it doesn't specific what campus?! How do I know what campus I'll be interviewing at?!

I got an interview email! But it doesn't specific what campus?! How do I know what campus I'll be interviewing at?!

Did you submit a secondary for both the Pomona and Lebanon campus?

Accepted! Interviewed 9/28, OOS.

any ideas on why people who interviewed later than me got accpeted or waitlisted but i still didnt get anything?

any ideas on why people who interviewed later than me got accpeted or waitlisted but i still didnt get anything?
Have you been calling the school to find out what the story is? There isn't anything we can offer you on SDN.

No clue. Call them again on Monday?

Have you been calling the school to find out what the story is? There isn't anything we can offer you on SDN.

yeah. last week they told me a decision will be made and i will hear shortly. this week they said the dean has to sign the letter. i dont know what's with this school :mad: