Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScOrPiO2983

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a place to buy Western apparel? I wanted to get a present for a friend of mine who goes there but couldn't find any links on their website. If anyone knows a place to buy sweatshirts or something let me know. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

ScOrPiO2983 said:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a place to buy Western apparel? I wanted to get a present for a friend of mine who goes there but couldn't find any links on their website. If anyone knows a place to buy sweatshirts or something let me know. Thanks.

I know that their book store sells things, but I'm sure this wasn't the answer you were looking for.

ScOrPiO2983 said:
Hey guys,

Scorpio---

For a minute there, I thought you had defected from
Touro-MI!!

I just got an email telling me that I had been taken off of the waitlist for Touro-Nevada and granted an acceptance. Too bad for them! :laugh:

mj1878 said:
Scorpio---

For a minute there, I thought you had defected from
Touro-MI!!

I just got an email telling me that I had been taken off of the waitlist for Touro-Nevada and granted an acceptance. Too bad for them! :laugh:

hahah...no I'm not changing my plans. It's TUCOM-MI for me :D

Congrats on the Nevada acceptance :) ...it's still nice to get an acceptance even though you've decided where you want to go!

I was jus askin cuz a friend of mine goes to Western and I wanted to get her something but couldn't find any of their apparel online.