what about GED?

KhadejahMariam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
peace upon you...
i was a med student from turkey but i dropped out with it at the first year and got acceptance from germany but again at the first year i gave up it cos of some individually reasons(religious reasons)...
and this year decided to attend in arab countries but the conditions of the application are different and they order that i had to graduate from high school this year...but as i said i attended the uni. and my diplom is old...and my scores were %100,i was the first student in degree at college but they dont take care it hence it doesnt belong to this year...
ok,the only way is getting a new dated official diploma but in turkey we are allowed to getting it only once time so i can not get a new diploma...but they said that they accept all official diplomas -whichever country i get-so i thought that i could join international exams like sat,act,ged and discussed someones from american culture center and they offered me GED exam....but they are not sure of which lessons i have to pass and about scores...i was taught all section lessons at my college and passed them with level A,full(all social and maths and science lessons)for exp. in SAT there are not all these lessons so i think it is not an official diploma which is not recognized in other countries...but GED is told that it is well-known as an official diploma...what do you think about which exam or exams i have to pass and i am in turkey so can i get these exams in turkey,how can i find these exam centers...i discussed some centers but they only give exams like toefl,ielts...it is so serious,thanks for your listening...take care...

Members don't see this ad.