What are my chances? (Another one of those threads)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jellyfishpizza

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, It's another one of those what are my chances? thread. I'm sorry for possibly annoying you guys but this is my first time posting on studentforum, and I have practically no dental or predental peers.

My aadsas gpa and this is for the without +/- are Overall: 3.59 Nonscience: 3.88 Science: 3.51 and BCP: 3.44

My dat breakdown is
Bio:21
Gen chem: 20
Orgo: 19
PAT: 20
Quantitative: 21
Reading: 20
Overall AA: 20
TS: 20

I have about 150 hours of shadowing and I am a New York State resident( I attended Suny Buffalo), I've so far applied to these 12 schools ( i've applied to howard only to realize that they now require 8 credits of Biochemistry and 6 credits of anatomy, and I only have 6 and 4 credits respectively, so I believe I have no practical chance at howard)

1. Suny Buffalo
2. Suny Stony brook
3. University at Michigan
4. University of Maryland
5. Pittsburgh
6. Temple
7. Penn
8. NYU
9. UMDNJ
10.Tufts
11. Boston
12. Howard

Thank you for your input !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, It's another one of those what are my chances? thread. I'm sorry for possibly annoying you guys but this is my first time posting on studentforum, and I have practically no dental or predental peers.

My aadsas gpa and this is for the without +/- are Overall: 3.59 Nonscience: 3.88 Science: 3.51 and BCP: 3.44

My dat breakdown is
Bio:21
Gen chem: 20
Orgo: 19
PAT: 20
Quantitative: 21
Reading: 20
Overall AA: 20
TS: 20

I have about 150 hours of shadowing and I am a New York State resident( I attended Suny Buffalo), I've so far applied to these 12 schools ( i've applied to howard only to realize that they now require 8 credits of Biochemistry and 6 credits of anatomy, and I only have 6 and 4 credits respectively, so I believe I have no practical chance at howard)

1. Suny Buffalo
2. Suny Stony brook
3. University at Michigan
4. University of Maryland
5. Pittsburgh
6. Temple
7. Penn
8. NYU
9. UMDNJ
10.Tufts
11. Boston
12. Howard

Thank you for your input !
You will most likely get in somewhere.

You have a solid GPA and solid DAT scores! You will get in this cycle!