What are my chances of getting in?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cgriff20

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 3.81 cumulative gpa through 3 years of classes, I have a 94 pcat score, and I've worked in a pharmacy for almost 3 years as a tech. Do I have solid chance of getting multiple interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think that as long as you have a good personal statement and good LORs you have a great chance of getting in. :)

I have a 3.81 cumulative gpa through 3 years of classes, I have a 94 pcat score, and I've worked in a pharmacy for almost 3 years as a tech. Do I have solid chance of getting multiple interviews?

yes, you have excellent #s there. You should apply and get accepted to top 20 schools. GL :)

Bump really?

Are you looking for a confidence boost?

Reactions: 6 users
I've never applied before so I was just wondering.

Setting snark aside, your numbers are great. Short of walking into an interview and slapping your interviewer, you shouldn't have trouble getting in to whatever school you want to go to. I'd recommend the least expensive one.

If you've spent much time poking around here, you've seen that people with numbers much worse than yours are finding schools that will accept them. You're fine.

Reactions: 1 user