What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KamG96

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Deleted

Last edited:
Im also not applying to medical school. These stats are all accurate except for the MCAT which I have not taken. These are the stats that are reasonable to have for me when I apply to medical school. If you could just reply to the post and give me feedback on what I asked that would be great and if not then please stop responding because its an inconvenience.
Should we also presume that you don't have a committee letter and that all the other hours and activities are projected?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
Deleted

Last edited:
As I said the only thing estimated is my MCAT score. Everything else is accurate. My LORs listed have all agreed to work on my medical school LOR. The committee at my school does it for every qualified pre med. Thank you.
When you have an MCAT score and a list we will be happy to help.

Im also not applying to medical school. These stats are all accurate except for the MCAT which I have not taken. These are the stats that are reasonable to have for me when I apply to medical school. If you could just reply to the post and give me feedback on what I asked that would be great and if not then please stop responding because its an inconvenience.

How about you not talk to an attending physician like that? It's a waste of time for the people that frequent this forum to help people on school lists if the person does not end up obtaining that MCAT score. Come back when you have a legit MCAT and they'll be happy to help.

If those are your GPAs and you end up getting that MCAT score aim for schools whose median MCAT is around 30-31 (I don't know how many there are). Avoid those with mission statements that you don't fit and OOS schools with strong IS bias.

Reactions: 1 users
Your chances are zero calm yourself and stop jumping the gun. Come back when you have a real mcat. Now if you asked what you could do to boost your app I would tell you to get clinical volunteering. Also I would work on your interview skills because you come across as ill prepared, and you have an attitude.

Come back when you have actual stats, and actual ECs.

Words are easy, doing is harder.

Reactions: 1 users
KamG96
Male

Premed Student looking to absorb advice from anyone willing to share. Jan 21, 2016

Not so accurate profile