What are my chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smilah

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys!
I have a 3.49 GPA and I just took the GRE and I got V: 148 (38%) and Q:151 (43%) =(
I am in the honors program, pre-vet president, do two research labs, and interned at the virginia department of agriculture as well as the national zoo. I have also working as a vet assistant in a small animal clinic for a few years.
I am concerned that my grades aren't good enough. I got a lot of B's and had to retake organic chemistry ( I got a C and D the first time and retook it and got an A and B+) and now I have a GRE score that I don't think is too hot.
I am applying to LMU, Colorado, VT-MD, and Tufts.

What are my chances? Should I retake the GRE? Or, should I apply with what I have and hope for the best?

Thanks for all of your help!

Members don't see this ad.

How ironic. There is a sticky thread with exactly this title ("What are my chances?") for people to post in!

:)

(Try posting there, people will respond. G'luck!!!)

Reactions: 1 user
I did but they told me to make a new one. Maybe I mis understood them.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did but they told me to make a new one. Maybe I mis understood them.
I see you posted in the What Are My Chances forum first, which is just for pre-med applicants. Now that you've posted in the designated thread here, you should get some responses. Welcome to SDN! :)

Reactions: 1 user