What are the best question banks? DO NOT ABBREVIATE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TOMFighter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could you guys please give me a list of COMPLETE TITLES for practice question books?

I didn't find everything I was looking for with the search.

I don't know what the abbreviations mean

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
honestly, i can't stand how there are all these abbreviations in the stickies thread. Guess what? I'm not born knowing these garbage abbreviations! How am i to order books when i cannot locate the books!?!?!??!?!

Please list all the best full questions banks complete titles!!!!

Complete titles!!

u s m l e w o r l d

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, I can't stand how there are all these abbreviations in the stickies thread. Guess what? I'm not born knowing these garbage abbreviations! How am I to order books when I cannot locate the books!?!?!??!?!

Please list all the best full questions banks COMPLETE TITLES!!!!

COMPLETE TITLES!!

This is like the 10th thread you have started recently when all you had to do was do a search. Do a damn search. Seriously!

Honestly, I can't stand how there are all these abbreviations in the stickies thread. Guess what? I'm not born knowing these garbage abbreviations! How am I to order books when I cannot locate the books!?!?!??!?!

Please list all the best full questions banks COMPLETE TITLES!!!!

COMPLETE TITLES!!

WOW, was you the one who asked the list of books in another thread?
Anyway, is this a question or a demand? It sounded really irritating. Nice way to ask:thumbdown:

Kaplan United States Medical Licensing Exam Step 1 QBank

QBank is NOT an abbreviation. They literally call it QBank. I repeat, QBank.

If you need more than United States Medical Licensing Exam World Step 1 QBank and Kaplan United States Medical Licensing Exam Step 1 QBank, I think you're overextending yourself.

Some supplement with actual question books. The most commonly used are Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, Second Edition and Kaplan United States Medical Licensing Exam QBook.

Last edited:
bump.

8 replies, and not a single answer.

well 1 answer and ONLY ONE database?

The best thing to do is use deductive reasoning to figure out that when 12 million SDNers keep going on and on about "UW", there is a pretty good chance they are all talking about the same qbank i.e. USMLEWorld. You're antics are getting more and more troll-like as this thread progresses.

Could you guys please give me a list of COMPLETE TITLES for practice question books?

I didn't find everything I was looking for with the search.

I don't know what the abbreviations mean

You realize that you are taking up valuable space... on this forum.

Use the search forum, the consensus is real on like all of these threads that you have started and from now on whenever you start one of these stupid topics, we are all going to use nothing but abbreviations and using our own special language that we haven't spoken since the fourth grade.

Now go out there and buy USMLERx immediately.

Kaplan United States Medical Licensing Exam Step 1 QBank

QBank is NOT an abbreviation. They literally call it QBank. I repeat, QBank.

If you need more than United States Medical Licensing Exam World Step 1 QBank and Kaplan United States Medical Licensing Exam Step 1 QBank, I think you're overextending yourself.

Some supplement with actual question books. The most commonly used are Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, Second Edition and Kaplan United States Medical Licensing Exam QBook.

Thanks for this post.

There is a place in heaven for you.

Most people I talked to told me to just take the summer off and have fun....not my style

This is a tangent, well intentioned, and not intended to start a flame war, but after your most recent new thread, (which I see now has been deleted) I must say . . .

. . . Make it your style - loosen up a bit, try and make yourself have fun. You seem from your posts and history of punctuation usage to be a little over anxious for this early in the game. It is possible to become an outstanding physician without spending your only free summer at study, there will be time and enough for that next year.

Everything you do now will be made redundant by the first two weeks of classroom. What you can do is be social, cultivate hobbys and reconnect with the interests you may have neglected in the first year of school. Trust me.

I say this knowing that you will not listen, knowing that you will flail and flounder through material you do not yet have the comprehension to understand. I know because I tried the same thing for too many nights before shoving off for salsa classes and new found sanity.

Relax, seriously, and be good to yourself this summer. Go fly a kite or something.

Last edited: