What are the chances at Kent post interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VolibearMain

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just interviewed at Kent, and I just realized Im not accepted at this moment. but I Really really really like the school.

The interview went pretty well too, is there a rough estimate of post interview acceptance rate.

Members don't see this ad.

I just interviewed at Kent, and I just realized Im not accepted at this moment. but I Really really really like the school.

The interview went pretty well too, is there a rough estimate of post interview acceptance rate.

They told me I'd get an answer (by email and snail mail) within a week.

Guess its just a waiting game right now.

Are those stats even released? Would be interesting to see what the rates are for acceptances post interviews.

Maybe you should have your good friend Benjamin put in a good word for you... *bribe*

But seriously though, at most of the schools your chances of getting accepted post interview are certainly over 50%, some closer to 70%.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
They told me I'd get an answer (by email and snail mail) within a week.

Guess its just a waiting game right now.

Are those stats even released? Would be interesting to see what the rates are for acceptances post interviews.

when did you interview?

Last week
ah, yeah just be patient. I am not too sure as well. Someone told me that they are just looking to make sure youre a normal student. Maybe their acceptance after interview is quite high, Im not sure entirely though.

I think Kent accepts most students they interview. I'm not 100% sure about it though.

Also, I'm a 1st year at KSUCPM if you have any questions regarding the school.

Reactions: 1 user

You have a pretty good chance at being accepted, as long as you didn't screw up the interview.

I think Kent accepts most students they interview. I'm not 100% sure about it though.

Also, I'm a 1st year at KSUCPM if you have any questions regarding the school.

I have a question, can you tell all the single ladies to hang on, Volibear is on his way!

Reactions: 2 users
If I end up at Kent, I know who my wingman is going to be!

Omg I loved Kent today. What an amazing school. really hoping i get accepted.

Reactions: 3 users
I'm scheduled for Oct. 24th! ahhhh can't wait! lol

Awesome guys, I'm heading for an interview the 21st!!!! The waiting game sucks. I have yet to hear back from my interviews I had last week -_- lol

Anybody heading there on the 13th?

curious to know the time frame the posters in this thread heard back within. thank you!

curious to know the time frame the posters in this thread heard back within. thank you!
I wanna say a week its been so long since I Was accepted at this point. Of all the schools I interviewed at 7 days was the max time it took.