What are the chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pete6277

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
i just wanted to ask a general question. So lets say if someone has like 3 pre december interviews and 1 interview in december, is her/her chances of acceptances very high compared to other applicants with like 1 interview? Any help will be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

It's hard to compare in this situation tbh.
You may have 3 pre-dec and other may have 1. But you might bomb all three and they might just nail their only one.
The possibilities are endless. Don't think about it too much. Just give it all you got, prepare for the interview, and be true to who you are.

Reactions: 1 users
It's hard to compare in this situation tbh.
You may have 3 pre-dec and other may have 1. But you might bomb all three and they might just nail their only one.
The possibilities are endless. Don't think about it too much. Just give it all you got, prepare for the interview, and be true to who you are.
How does someone bomb an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think when people say bomb they just mean not do as good as most others. I don't think they mean like "i gave the finger to the Dean" bomb, that would be a nuke probably.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

giving bad answers, looking down while talking to the interviews instead of looking into their eyes, being awkward and can't carry a conversation, etc. those are just a few examples.

Oh ok I see. That makes sense. I was thinking in my mind before that since people have interviews, wouldn't they be super prepared for it since they know what's coming.

Oh ok I see. That makes sense. I was thinking in my mind before that since people have interviews, wouldn't they be super prepared for it since they know what's coming.

Some people just dont have people or communication skills. They might just be book worm and can only talk about just denistry. Two of my interviews were just conservation where we barely even talk about dentistry. They want to know you as a person, and not just some robot that recite all your answer you prepared for about dentistry. You have to make the interviewers like you within that short amount of time.

Last edited:
Show them your great smile and you'll be fine! :D

Reactions: 1 user