What are the easiest Drexel BS/MD programs to get into?

lovetolie13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum, so please excuse me if I posted this in the wrong category or something. Anyway, I'm a high school senior interested in BS/MD programs. Right now, I'm looking at the undergraduates affiliated with the Drexel BS/MD program (Villanova, Drexel, Lehigh, Rosemont, etc). There are so many schools associated with Drexel Med, so I'm wondering which ones are the easiest to get into (have the highest acceptance rate). I live OOS for all, so please take that into consideration as well.

Some of my stats:
2300+ SAT (single sitting)
770+ SAT 2 (Lit, Physics, Math Level 2, Latin)

GPA: 4.0 UW, 4.6 weighted

ECS:
- standard BS/MD activities: research, shadowing, volunteer (volunteer is not done at a hospital or healthcare-related facility though)
- strong emphasis on research with 2 publications (have been doing it since freshman year)
- about 30 hours shadowing
- vice president of debate team, Key Club
- secretary of student government at my high school
- won a national competition in my hobby (not medicine-related though)
- I have a pretty unusual hobby, and I have won many competitions and awards doing it.
- member of Science Olympiad (not going to mention this on my app because our science olympiad team is very weak lol)
- swim team, varsity 2 years
- Violin I in school orchestra

Members don't see this ad.

If it's a wild ride to get into medical school the standard way, what makes you think a BS/MD program is easy to get into?

Reactions: 1 user
If it's a wild ride to get into medical school the standard way, what makes you think a BS/MD program is easy to get into?

I don't think that a BS/MD program is easy to get into; they're amongst the hardest programs in the country to get into actually. However, as many people have already pointed out, there are many tiers of BS/MD programs (for example, Brown PLME would be at the top and University of Alabama or something at the bottom). I wanted to know, just within Drexel programs, which are easiest to get into.

I don't think that a BS/MD program is easy to get into; they're amongst the hardest programs in the country to get into actually. However, as many people have already pointed out, there are many tiers of BS/MD programs (for example, Brown PLME would be at the top and University of Alabama or something at the bottom). I wanted to know, just within Drexel programs, which are easiest to get into.
You'll figure it out.