What are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Answering quiz questions on veterinary medicine on twitter. @QuizMeVetMed. I like it!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well... You're way ahead of schedule on the planning though! :D

Yeah I have school from this August until we get married so I figure I might as well get ahead since I'll have no time to plan :shrug: Working on the location/ venue now :poke:

I'm supposed to be leaving for work in 10-15 minutes. The last Saturday I work. I'm still in bed. Better get my ass in gear. (too bad I don't have dry shampoo! :p)

I'm supposed to be leaving for work in 10-15 minutes. The last Saturday I work. I'm still in bed. Better get my ass in gear. (too bad I don't have dry shampoo! :p)

Woo!!

i went to find @quizmevetmed... THEN i found @quizmeharrypotter....

which is sadly deactivated.

Trying to pack some stuff up in the current apartment so that the move goes more quickly. Absolutely no motivation to do anything now that I'm here.

Drinking the most delicious sangria.

drooling over chris pine in star trek. my retinas may actually combust from the hotness.

Well, passport isn't here. Or if it is, it's invisible. Mom can't find it at her place. So it's off to get photos done tomorrow and then back to NS tomorrow after work, get the stuff filed in Halifax on Tuesday and drive back to PEI. I hate having to take the time off off work, though I'm lucky that I'm on a set pay rate right now so I won't lose the pay. Still, I like my supervisor and don't like missing it. Plus the extra money and gas to drive back to NS, and the sheer annoyance of making that trip.

I have now labelled a storage box in my closet as IMPORTANT ****: DO NOT LOSE. When new passport arrives, it'll be in that box.

Members don't see this ad :)
on hold with the gas company...

have already called fedex twice this morning, the electric/water company once, and have to call electric/water back again if I ever get to talk to the gas company.
I hate phone calls like this.

watching a momma and 3 french bulldog babies that are only a week old! omg they are so chubby and make funny noises!!

I'm re-reading Jurassic Park for the first time since...... 1996? It's a lot better when you actually understand genetics, cell biology, and animal behavior :p

Oh, and chaos theory... second law of thermodynamics anyone?

I'm sewing a space dress and listening to Welcome to Night Vale

Watching Gossip Girl season 3, cleaning my room and agonizing over my back still hurting(especially because of my lack of funds for additional medical bills).

Answering quiz questions on veterinary medicine on twitter. @QuizMeVetMed. I like it!

I followed them just because and they fired questions at me like missiles. I'm only a pre vet student :laugh: but I'm also learning cause I creep on other peoples answers -- I then found the QuizMeBiology and QuizMeChemistry, more up my alley. :idea:

Well, passport isn't here. Or if it is, it's invisible. Mom can't find it at her place. So it's off to get photos done tomorrow and then back to NS tomorrow after work, get the stuff filed in Halifax on Tuesday and drive back to PEI. I hate having to take the time off off work, though I'm lucky that I'm on a set pay rate right now so I won't lose the pay. Still, I like my supervisor and don't like missing it. Plus the extra money and gas to drive back to NS, and the sheer annoyance of making that trip.

I have now labelled a storage box in my closet as IMPORTANT ****: DO NOT LOSE. When new passport arrives, it'll be in that box.

I used to live in Halifax ! Im assuming you attend the vet school in PEI:D

do i watch a football life, grease, or ghost hunters? GAH

well... i went with grease. i started with ghost hunters and couldn't pass up grease.

and i'm singing along. h8rs gon h8.

Watching Game of Thrones before I head out with my pup and a friend's pup

well... i went with grease. i started with ghost hunters and couldn't pass up grease.

and i'm singing along. h8rs gon h8.

Just got in an argument with my SO last night bc he said grease was a terrible movie. GTFO.

I'm relieved. My girl dog Namie, who is my BABY, had a tumor removal sx today. I sedated her but my hands were shaking. I turned her over to the other tech because I was a worried mommy. Well, her HR dropped to 40 and her BP was crap. I started to cry but stayed out of their way. They got her stabilized and the tumors off. She was also a dental so that I can go off to school with a healthy pup. I did the dental and I have never cleaned teeth so fast since her HR never got all that high and had slowly started to fall again. She's awake and I loved on her so much while she woke up.

Just got in an argument with my SO last night bc he said grease was a terrible movie. GTFO.

SO NOT COOL.

Saaaaannndddyyy... can't you see... I'm in miiisseerrryyyy.

God that's a great movie.

Abney I'm glad your pup is okay!! I'm a nervous mom too when my poodle goes under.

SO NOT COOL.

Abney I'm glad your pup is okay!! I'm a nervous mom too when my poodle goes under.

That will be me in a few weeks. My new rescue is getting his teeth cleaned before I go to school since I can get it done for free essentially. I was worried about giving him 3 vaccines at one time...I'm going to freak out when he's under for his dental since I'm working that day.

SO NOT COOL.

my cat, who recently passed, was named sandy. We used to sing the look at me song to her...

I know that's random. But it was awesome.

My poodle went under to take a teeny tiny sebaceous cyst off and have her teeth cleaned and we had 3 techs and 2 vets back there during her 15 minute procedure.. she's 4, lol. I purposely scheduled it for a day when we had a large surgery staff.

I'm currently going to brunch w/my friend, then poolside, then going to THE NIGHT TRAIN TOUR TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My poodle went under to take a teeny tiny sebaceous cyst off and have her teeth cleaned and we had 3 techs and 2 vets back there during her 15 minute procedure.. she's 4, lol. I purposely scheduled it for a day when we had a large surgery staff.

I'm currently going to brunch w/my friend, then poolside, then going to THE NIGHT TRAIN TOUR TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The concert was awesome when I saw it... Enjoy! :)

My bf hates all musicals. This relationship has no future. :uhno:

I've taken mine to 2 now on Broadway and he's definitely seen their value more and more. I've performed in bunches of them so he's supportive since it's basically my life but I'm sure it's not his favorite thing to do :oops:

I like musicals, or at least some musicals (a bit like any other genre, there's some I like and some I don't). But Grease makes me want to stab myself in the eyes with a fork and stuff my ears with cotton.

The concert was awesome when I saw it... Enjoy! :)

so i had a wicked migraine the whole time, miranda lambert was freaking fantastic. reba mcentire came out with miranda, i toughed it out until the end of big green tractor then i had to hightail it to a cab so i didn't die. it was WORTH IT

What better way to spend a Sunday evening then with a Belgian blonde and some internets....

Photo1+%25281%2529.jpg

I found a recipe for London Fog pancakes (Earl Grey vanilla flavor) and I'm going to try making them!

Spent my day off at the teaching hospital with my favorite patient! Libby and I have become best friends!

It won't let me attach picture. :(

Making bad life decisions regarding boys.

:thumbup:

It is! I have two episodes left of GoT season 3 and the season 1 finale and season 2 premiere of Newsroom. I have been having mini marathons

Nice. I saw all of season 1 of the Newsroom but haven't seen the season 2 premier yet; it's been a while since I saw the show, need to refresh my memory with what all happened. Still in the middle of Once Upon a Time. I can't decide whether I like it or not, but I just keep watching

Making bad life decisions regarding boys.

:thumbup:

<----------------Making bad life decisions regarding my health. :( I wish mine was about boys.) Stupid working 17 nights in a row(with a few days thrown in there, also) and having to spend the day fixing **** in my house and car and running errands, instead of sleeping. Not even a nap. :mad: