What are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I've started watching Supernatural with my sister. We've watched 11 episodes in...2 or 3 days? heh :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
A pretty decent sized kestrel. One wing tip is up the back of my neck the other is just barely around under my right arm. And I'm a wuss

Noice! Just close your eyes and go to a "happy place" :p

Roasting in my house. No AC, just a measly fan. 100+ heat index today and I get to go work at the dairy. Joy. :lame:

Bus leaves for Olympia in 7 hrs. I need to go to bed. But I can't because WiFi is so precious and I need to get my fix. So what am I doing? Sitting in the hotel lobby by myself on my tablet. I am too reliant. Perhaps this belongs in the confession thread. :laugh:

<----------------Making bad life decisions regarding my health. :( I wish mine was about boys.) Stupid working 17 nights in a row(with a few days thrown in there, also) and having to spend the day fixing **** in my house and car and running errands, instead of sleeping. Not even a nap. :mad:

oh no :( that's insane, how are you even coherent right now????

Attempting to make a budget so that I can figure out how much I need for the year so I can take out less loans this year. It's not fun and I totally didn't realized I spent that much. Apparently at one point I spent like $450 on Amazon...I have no freaking clue what I bought...

Attempting to make a budget so that I can figure out how much I need for the year so I can take out less loans this year. It's not fun and I totally didn't realized I spent that much. Apparently at one point I spent like $450 on Amazon...I have no freaking clue what I bought...

If it was relatively recently, it will be in your Amazon order history. You go to your account and look at "My Orders" I think?

Members don't see this ad :)
it's sharks.. in a tornado.. ITS A SHARKNADO.

If it was relatively recently, it will be in your Amazon order history. You go to your account and look at "My Orders" I think?

Doesn't have to be recent. There's a little bar at the top that lets you go back to previous years. Can see anything you've ever bought with that account.

It was back in like September or October. I'm not super concerned about it since I'm sure it's something I needed for school. Oh! Figured it out just now. It was my tablet.

Using my lack of internet to finally watch my DVDs of The Wire. So good!

Just got home from having dinner with a really old friend/classmate that I haven't seen in like four years. It was so great to reconnect with her... too bad I'm moving in 16 days :(

oh no :( that's insane, how are you even coherent right now????

I usually get 6-8 hrs sleep, lately its been 3-5 hrs 2 or 3 days a week and my body hates it. Lots of caffeine.

Watching my strange addiction and a lady is eating cat treats and wet cat food... blech!

Home from work sick (nothing major, just an annoying summer cold), so I'm in bed watching crappy day time television and figuring out my new netbook (adjusting to Windows 8).

That show is freakin' awesome! :thumbup: I'm on episode 16 of Season 1. I love that there are EIGHT seasons to watch!

If anyone wants to watch it online, PM me! I found an awesome website that loads in seconds.

If anyone wants to watch it online, PM me! I found an awesome website that loads in seconds.

yes

yes

yes

:love::D:smuggrin:

That show is freakin' awesome! :thumbup: I'm on episode 16 of Season 1. I love that there are EIGHT seasons to watch!

I've started watching Supernatural with my sister. We've watched 11 episodes in...2 or 3 days? heh :D

We just watched the pilot of Supernatural last night, and I wasn't particularly impressed. Does it get better? Is it just trying to be a horror TV show mostly? I need input on whether to continue.

We just watched the pilot of Supernatural last night, and I wasn't particularly impressed. Does it get better? Is it just trying to be a horror TV show mostly? I need input on whether to continue.

It does get better...

And it's more of a thriller/comedy

And Dean is so pretty to look at...

Breaking bad (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad) is about a science teacher who has some terminal illness and he's going to die so he starts making drugs. My SO loves it.

We're getting ready to go to a cook out with the people he lives with and their family and there is literally only one person we can stand there. The rest make us want to get away as fast as possible. I hate to be the eat and go people but ugh, dreading these people's company :\

Now I'm wondering if swings meant "wut" in reference to the show or the poster's name...

Pretty sure it was the poster himself. His name and his "pre-med" status and randomly showing up in this thread.

Waiting for my flight back from Hershey. The internet is sooooo slow and I'm not sure whether it's the airport wifi or my tablet.

I got like five episodes in and still wasn't super impressed, either.
I'm biased since it's one of my favorite shows, but I agree with SnS -- it gets way better.

Been uploading illustrations to my new Etsy store..... trying to make some summer cash on illustrations and leather dog collars, since no one will hire me here......

such is life

Waaaaaiit! What happened to the cafe job this time?!

Oh I was fired a week after starting.....

apparently I did not have enough experience or some BS... but really I think it was cause I didn't know how to make lattes and ****e when I first got there but learned pretty damn quick... first time I have ever been fired... :lame:

Oh I was fired a week after starting.....

apparently I did not have enough experience or some BS... but really I think it was cause I didn't know how to make lattes and ****e when I first got there but learned pretty damn quick... first time I have ever been fired... :lame:

That's lame I'm sorry

singing my heart out to the Rent soundtrack. SEASONS OOOOF.. LOOOOOOOOOVE