What are you doing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tease away.

I just bought an owl sweater and watched Futurama and South Park all weekend. While I may be getting chronologically older, mentally, I may be regressing. In two years time, I'll probably be hunched over on the floor playing with Barbies and My Little Ponies.

I play with both all the time. The dangers of having a 6-yr-old daughter. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sitting in lab waiting on one of my experiments to finish up so I can finally head home for the day!

The one downside to being in London, every time I'm bored during the day and want distractions, there's nobody posting on the boards or online! :sleep:

Sitting in Starbucks studying for a physio quiz.

Is it a company policy to freeze out patrons? They could put their logos on Columbia jackets and sell them in the store.

Trying to write this grant proposal that's due tomorrow morning...but just blanking because I'd rather be watching all the shows I missed this week. :(

Pissed off that guy I just started seeing a month ago and yet have been talking to for months disappeared this week then I get a booty text. GFY

Trying to pay attention to my anatomy podcast for lab tomorrow. I think you can guess how well that's working out....

Members don't see this ad :)
I called him out and I'm on the fence about him being a douche or him hopefully not being a douche. Yeah it was a douchey thing but as always I remain optimistic... Screw this!

Haha, although it's an abbreviation I feel it gets the point across well.

Grading my students' quizzes and just...shaking my head in disbelief. They just took the easiest quiz thus far (only covers Cestoda--very little information) and I'm still getting ridiculously low scores. Like...45% and lower. This is a 4-credit class and has the potential to really affect someone's GPA. I know not everyone aims for an A, but some of these students want to go on to professional school (vet school included) and just...I dunno. :confused:

Watching the end of Pretty Woman! <3 Love that he charges up in the limo with the flowers and climbs the fire escape. I'm a softy.

Grading my students' quizzes and just...shaking my head in disbelief. They just took the easiest quiz thus far (only covers Cestoda--very little information) and I'm still getting ridiculously low scores. Like...45% and lower. This is a 4-credit class and has the potential to really affect someone's GPA. I know not everyone aims for an A, but some of these students want to go on to professional school (vet school included) and just...I dunno. :confused:

Is this for an undergrad parasitology class? If it's what I'm thinking of I almost took that class last spring :laugh:

Is this for an undergrad parasitology class? If it's what I'm thinking of I almost took that class last spring :laugh:

Yep. Seriously...not hard. At least, I don't think so. Granted, I learned this material about...3 1/2 years ago, but still...a lot of it had to be re-learned, not to mention taxonomy has changed a bit since I took the course. Just frustrating is all.

Reinstalling all my programs because I (finally) got my laptop back! :D

...it seems really huge after having nothing but my tablet for 3 weeks, and I keep having to fight the impulse to click or scroll by touching the screen.

Watching NFL Red Zone.. Supposed to get ready for a date thing... MEH.

mmmmmm sharing is caring :whistle:

More than welcome to share, but I feel like you probably have a source of fudge closer than PEI. :p

I actually do intend to share it - it's mostly a reward for three classmates who helped me extract my keys from my locker after I made the epically stupid mistake of locking them in my locker Saturday morning after surgery rounds. But I'll have a big container of it at school tomorrow, so any AVCer who knows who I am is more than welcome to come ask for a piece! Milk chocolate with walnuts; sorry though, not vegetarian as it's got marshmallow in it.

I should be studying but I can't bring myself to look at another page of notes!

I should be studying but I can't bring myself to look at another page of notes!
You can do it, I believe in you!
tumblr_mdpt6s8fuZ1rlwqk6o1_1280.jpg

No. More. Studys.
This is one of the worst semesters I've had. 6 more weeks!!!!!

That's how it should be!

Unless there's something I already knew I wanted I just trawl the <$5 section.
That's what I'm trying to avoid. I might see if some of the stuff on my wishlist is on sale, but I've got to stop buying games I had no desire to play until they were super cheap. That stuff adds up!

Yes, 2 12-wk courses and 1 8 week course. All w labs. I thought about going for a night swim at the beach and maybe a shark would like bite my arm off and then maybe my professors would be like "wow you're a champ for fighting off a shark, A+!"

Reactions: 1 users