What can job options do I have with my qualifications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drxt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all I would like to thank anyone that takes the time to read & reply to my question.

I am a new member on this site and would like some direction/insight because I feel quite lost right now. I have a bachelor degree in liberal arts and sciences from a respectable university and I am in the process in completing a one year master degree in Clinical Psychology at an university in the Netherlands.

My goal in life is to become a Clinical Psychologist, but I do not know which route to take or what options I have based on my qualifications. I was considering in finding an internship and then trying to apply for a Psych. D in the U.K but I do not know if I am eligible since I do not have a bachelor in psychology, plus I understand that the field is extremely competitive.

At this point I feel extremely disillusioned and do not know what I can even achieve from my qualifications alone. I feel that my other options would be to try to pursue this route in France or Spain (I am fluent in both languages and lived in both countries) but I just feel extremely stuck at this point. If all fails then I will opt in finding any career that I can at this point.

Anyway I was wondering if anybody could give me any insight on what career options I have based on my qualifications or advice on who I could ask or research up on. Thanx again!

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for letting me know :) I will do that.