What do you do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sunshine98

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
just disreguard cause its obvious some just don't get it

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Nothing. The less you care, the happier you will be.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just teasing.

For a serious reply, just realize that to management it is often the people that do the complaining that are seen as the problem. That isn't always fair, but I've seen it time and time again. The only advice I could offer would be to do the best that you can, always put your patient first, and get the hell out of there as soon as you find an opportunity.

Missed the OP's original post, but c'mon OP, this is a public message board. It doesn't matter what you post, 33% of people will agree with you, 33% of people will disagree with you, 30% of people will not care at all, and 4% of people will troll you. If you only want to hear 100% agreement, then yes, its best not to post.

Missed the OP's original post, but c'mon OP, this is a public message board. It doesn't matter what you post, 33% of people will agree with you, 33% of people will disagree with you, 30% of people will not care at all, and 4% of people will troll you. If you only want to hear 100% agreement, then yes, its best not to post.

I agree with you 100% :highfive:

Reactions: 1 user