what do you think of my schools list ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madel

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

I will be applying this coming cycle and I would greatly appreciate your input on my schools list. please let me know if you think I should add or remove some schools from the list

School list:
1-UF
2-NOVA
3-LECOM
4-MICHIGAN
5-VCU
6-USC
7-LOUISVILLE
8-MARYLAND
9-CASE WESTERN
10- UPENN
11- ALABAMA
12-Bufflo
13-WESTERN
14-CONNECICUT
15-Colorado
16- Iowa
17-new jersey

do you think this is a good list considering my stats? please feel free to suggest adding or removing schools. thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't really have any comments other than I also went to USF <3

Reactions: 1 users
I don't really have any comments other than I also went to USF <3
lol. I wanted to apply to the dental school you are attending. unfortunately they don't accept cc credit.

Members don't see this ad :)
why ? I thought my stats are within their range.
They are incredibly hard to get into not being a NY or CT resident. It's up to you if you want to spend the $ applying to them. I wouldn't count on interviews from them is all.

They are incredibly hard to get into not being a NY or CT resident. It's up to you if you want to spend the $ applying to them. I wouldn't count on interviews from them is all.
I wasn't aware of that. thank you, I will take them off.

I got an interview at UCONN and got in first round as OOS applicant. Its not that bad :p

You miss all the shots you don't take. I vote keep em. I applied to as many public schools as I could and even if I didn't get into most, I didn't regret it since all it takes is one to accept you.

Reactions: 1 user
I would apply more if you are not too concerned about the app fees. Nothing bad about having possibly multiple offers. Consider it an investment. As long as you get in, the fees are nothing.

Reactions: 1 user
I would apply more if you are not too concerned about the app fees. Nothing bad about having possibly multiple offers. Consider it an investment. As long as you get in, the fees are nothing.
that's exactly what I was thinking. thank you.

lol. I wanted to apply to the dental school you are attending. unfortunately they don't accept cc credit.
Midwestern AZ doesn't accept CC credits? ADEA Handbook says they do

Last edited: