what does apply early mean

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FLIGHT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am kind of too late to apply for many of the school for this year class...most of the web site show the june 1 is the application for sept 2008 class.

what i want to know is do i apply before the june deadline...like right now if i got the paper work ready

thanks..may 3 2007

Members don't see this ad.

no, june 1 is when PharmCAS allows everyone to start doing their application. Whenever you finish is up to you. Most people consider turning their application early is around the month of July or August.

I am kind of too late to apply for many of the school for this year class...most of the web site show the june 1 is the application for sept 2008 class.

what i want to know is do i apply before the june deadline...like right now if i got the paper work ready

thanks..may 3 2007

If June 1 is when they start accepting applications for the 2008, then no, you cannot submit your application right now. You can however, use this time to get all your transcripts in order, get some pharmacy experience, decide if there are any prereqs you haven't taken, and decide what you want to say in your personal statement. The best advice I can give to you is look at all the schools you want to apply to for admission for 2008. See when they start accepting applications. As soon as they do, get your application completed and submitted. This will be very beneficial to your chances if the school has rolling admissions. Apply early, apply early, apply early *chanting* :)