What does it mean secondary application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nt4reall

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If i have an email to request pay money for the school , does it mean i have a chance for an interview. I got 5 emails from 5 schools as me for application fee ( secondary ) . I do not want to waste a lot of money 'cause my GPA is so low ( 3.24). If i pay secondary fee to all those schools , and they will send me a rejection letters . :eek:. So , any recommendations ? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

If i have an email to request pay money for the school , does it mean i have a chance for an interview. I got 5 emails from 5 schools as me for application fee ( secondary ) . I do not want to waste a lot of money 'cause my GPA is so low ( 3.24). If i pay secondary fee to all those schools , and they will send me a rejection letters . :eek:. So , any recommendations ? Thanks

Some schools have early screening before the secondaries. But, mostly they just check if your application meets the minimum requirements. Thus, it's not a clear sign that they like you and would like to invite you for an interview. It only means that your application is worthy of their review.

Secondary is no big deal at a lot of places. At my #1 it was like, "Name, Address, Date of Birth..."

Ridiculous, I thought that was on the primary?!

Anywho, don't sweat it. If you're serious about this, then forking out a couple of hundred bucks is not going to be a big deal in the grand scheme.

How's your credit? If I didn't have the cash I'd just stick it on a credit card as this is quite an important move for you.

What's $65 when it could make/break your career?

Secondary is no big deal at a lot of places. At my #1 it was like, "Name, Address, Date of Birth..."

Ridiculous, I thought that was on the primary?!

Anywho, don't sweat it. If you're serious about this, then forking out a couple of hundred bucks is not going to be a big deal in the grand scheme.

How's your credit? If I didn't have the cash I'd just stick it on a credit card as this is quite an important move for you.

What's $65 when it could make/break your career?

When its $65 X 15 :D