What extracurricular activities are you doing.

softballtennis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm doing tennis in the fall softball in the spring. The clubs I do are Teen Court, Gay Straight-Alliance , Culinary Arts Club, French Club I also might be doing some volunteer work this winter.

Members don't see this ad.

0 this semester.
MW School 8-3
T TH School 11:45-3 Go home do HW, back to the CC 7-10PM

#dualenrolledlife

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Sighhhh, hSDN drives me crazy sometimes. Isn't this just another "hobbies" thread? Just use the hobbies thread halfway down the page people! :bang:

EDIT: And why tf is there a period at the end of this thread title instead of a question mark? It's a question, right?

Sighhhh, hSDN drives me crazy sometimes. Isn't this just another "hobbies" thread? Just use the hobbies thread halfway down the page people! :bang:

EDIT: And why tf is there a period at the end of this thread title instead of a question mark? It's a question, right?

Whoa there my friend, you need to chill.

Whoa there my friend, you need to chill.

LOL Ikr? Is it that serious? :laugh: Extracurriculars and hobbies are a lot different than similar IMO.

As for me, I'm not doing much either. I'm trying to get some Volunteer work with Red Cross going just to beef up my application. Other than that, I don't see much going on for me anytime soon.

Extracurriculars in the Pre-med sense are different. But for me, my list goes like this:

EC's:
Tennis
Muay Thai
BPA
NHS and StuCo

Hobbies:
Tennis
Muay Thai
BPA
NHS and StuCo

LOL Ikr? Is it that serious? :laugh: Extracurriculars and hobbies are a lot different than similar IMO.

As for me, I'm not doing much either. I'm trying to get some Volunteer work with Red Cross going just to beef up my application. Other than that, I don't see much going on for me anytime soon.

EC's and hobbies are way different. I'm sure no one would list "playing videogames" or "watching movies" as EC's. :laugh::laugh:

Now on the topic, for my EC's I will only do an obligatory social work that all seniors in high school must do. It consists of 4 areas: reforestation, literacy (teaching English/Spanish language), Help to adults/children (attending an adult asylum or hospital), and physical (building a classroom for a public school) that adds up to 144 hrs of work.