What has been the lastest point in time to get an Interview INVITE.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What has been the lastest point in time to get an Interview INVITE. Not to actually have the interview..as we all know we can schedule an interview 2 months from now. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

good question... anyone have any insight??

This is just going on word of mouth combined with what little info the schools give out, but I am pretty sure invitations from some schools keep trickling out until late january. That is the case, for instance, for Harvard, which stops the second week of January. But, being in the same position as you (presumably), I have no personal excperience of this, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last year I got an invitation email from Rush on about March 16 and I ended up interviewing in mid April. I had pretty much given up by this point but I know that it was not the last days that they were interviewing. However, if you interview at around that time, it's probably more difficult to get in because most of the spots have been taken and well, if they liked you enough they would have interviewed you earlier. Regardless, I was put on waitlist. But........this year I got an interview invite from Rush on Oct 16, so there is always hope, as they say. Hope that helps!