What is the best method for the TFE section of PAT? HELP PLEASE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pearly2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have my DAT in less than 2 weeks :eek: and the section I'm having most difficulty with on the PAT is Top Front End. I've read just about everyone's tips and advice on this forum lol but I feel like there's one method that works for one question and yet doesn't really for the next..

What I do when I'm working on a TFE question is that I count the number of "entities" first and I look at all the options and decide which ones can be eliminated right away, this works in some questions, but other questions aren't so obvious..

Is there a method that works EVERY time no matter what two views are given? (i.e. front and end, or front and top, or top and end)?

Any advice or techniques would be greatly appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,
I have my DAT in less than 2 weeks :eek: and the section I'm having most difficulty with on the PAT is Top Front End. I've read just about everyone's tips and advice on this forum lol but I feel like there's one method that works for one question and yet doesn't really for the next..

What I do when I'm working on a TFE question is that I count the number of "entities" first and I look at all the options and decide which ones can be eliminated right away, this works in some questions, but other questions aren't so obvious..

Is there a method that works EVERY time no matter what two views are given? (i.e. front and end, or front and top, or top and end)?

Any advice or techniques would be greatly appreciated! :)

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=528643&page=2