What is the heart rate in this Graph please.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mark352

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
2DQ7SyD.png

can someone tell me the heart rate in this graph thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice...new user, homework help, getting mad about no reply after 90 minutes. Pretty much the trifecta.

I fail to see why i was getting mad here .You are just a little troll aren't you.

I was just bumping the thread witch is reasonable after 9o minutes.

I even solved the problem myself during that time i was just checking if my solution was correct.

Now thanks for answering

Yes. I - 10 year member, 12K posts, pointing out the ridiculousness of asking physicians for help with your homework after 90 minutes (Pro-Tip...on SDN anything without a reply after 3 or 4 days is reasonable to bump...we're busy...you just caught me at lunch) - am definitely the troll here.

I fail to see why i was getting mad here .You are just a little troll aren't you.

I was just bumping the thread witch is reasonable after 9o minutes.

I even solved the problem myself during that time i was just checking if my solution was correct.

Now thanks for answering

Yeah it's not reasonable. And your attitude is unacceptable little kid. Please go away.

I am sorry i did not know the rules.Anyway have a nice day and dont worry i will go away.

For the info this problem can be solved in 30 seconds.

Assuming that the EKG was running at 25mm/second, 6 second strip, 7 beats, 7x10= 70bpm.

Reactions: 1 user
2DQ7SyD.png

can someone tell me the heart rate in this graph thanks.

is it 7? if you include the bunny waves it's 20.

you're welcome. this took me 5 seconds.

p diddy