What is your dream job?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sleepin'

Members don't see this ad.

10th-13th man on an NBA team seems like the best job ever. No real expectations, travel around, play maybe 5 minutes/night, make $1mil+/year, go to clubs and tell chicks you play in the NBA.

This all the way. Yeah sure it must be great to be LeBron James but think about it, wouldn't it be awesome to just be a backup and play sparingly each night and get millions of dollars a year? Not to mention flying on charter planes, staying at luxury hotels, etc. It would be awesome.

Health care administration. Basically be CEO of my own hospital, boss doctors around, do nothing all day and make bank.

Members don't see this ad :)
Own a kayak rental shack in Montego Bay in one of the au-natural resorts. Until then busting my .... to become a doctor! :)

Pediatric surgeon all the way praise for the tiny humans! but if all fails, Id be helping my mother grow her cosmetology school!

Minimally invasive surgeon. I'm more interested in urology + minimally invasive fellowship over general surgery. Ideally, I'd like to be in a group practice with a small component of research and teaching depending on the affiliation. I'm more into treating patients and don't really see myself as a full-fledged academic - but still want to stay up on the latest technology and research.

Maybe also serve as a consultant to a medical technology company and/or have a start-up company on the side (if there's time... so probably less likely). :)

Reactions: 1 user