What is your opinion of this form of therapy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Please look into another vocation....

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I actually meant the poster, who is perseverating on the idea of blending stripping and MH counseling. See her other posts.

Last edited:
Uh, wow. That "cuddle up" site is really freaking me out right now. I just... what? I mean, I'm a cuddler and a toucher. I try to remember to tell myself to stay out of other people's space and I think its saying something that I am freaked out by this idea. I think that I am mostly worried for her safety. I get that it is no where near what I'm about to compare it to, but it's almost in the same vein as "re-birthing."

And I really hope Sam is getting regular therapy sessions too.

Yikes. Our fields really need to crack down on this sort of stuff. These people aren't professionally trained. Saying they are doing "therapy" is problematic, because this certainly isn't therapy, and they certainly aren't therapists. More importantly, this is potentially very harmful for individuals who have issues with boundaries.

Basically, this is stripping that is masquerading as therapy to appeal to a wider audience.

In my state, this person could be charged with a Felony for this. Although I am not sure she says the word "psychotherapy" per se in that little website of hers, it clear that the intent is to provide a mental health service, so I dont think she would have much of defense the way the Laws are written here.