Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

What other MCAT Review Course has been developed & taught by actual professors?

Discussion in 'CE Webinar' started by cewebinar, 03.04.11.

1. cewebinar

cewebinar Exhibitor

Pre-Dental
    SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Seriously, what's better than having your General Chem, Organic Chem, Biology or Physics professor help you prepare for the MCAT? We have 4 PhD professors teaching our course? Can any other MCAT Prep course make that boast?

How about this? 3 of those professors have previously written test questions for the MCAT.

Go to http://www.cewebinar.com/umkc to find out more. April and June sessions are enrolling now!
    Last edited: 03.04.11
  2. Swagster

Swagster

Pre-Medical
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    You obviously never had either of my g chem professors, any of my physics teachers, and most of my biology teachers. :D

Seriously though, do your professors do MCAT full time or is it a side job on top of their research and regular teaching duties?
  3. cewebinar

cewebinar Exhibitor

Pre-Dental
    SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
    No, our professors are full-time professors. They do research but primarily they teach in their field. Their curriculum for this course is based upon the AAMC's guidelines of all materials covered in the MCAT.
  4. apumic

apumic Oracle of the Sheet

Medical Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    You mentioned that some of the instructors have actually written MCAT questions. Which sections have they written for?
  5. tttgo

tttgo

Pre-Medical
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    looked up the teachers on ratemyprof and the school on usnews. sounds like they picked the above average profs, which is good. but yeah, I wouldn't take mcat classes taught by my professors. That's probably because some of my classes have 500+ students and my profs are primarily researchers.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal