What percentages to aim for?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

After taking the AAMC FL 2015 practice exam, what score would be the minimum for a 509-510? Is that 80%, 85% on each section? (Raw score).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I calculated a 75% to be a 508 for me when I took the AAMC FL. so above that for what you're aiming for.

90%, at a bare minimum (just kidding). I aim for about 75% in each section, preferably 80+%.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Good news for the OP I found out the other day looking at the AAMC that not only is there an official practice test being released in November but there will be an actual scoring scale that comes with it just like for the old AAMC tests. So just wait two months and you'll get a much better answer to your question than you can get now.

Good news for the OP I found out the other day looking at the AAMC that not only is there an official practice test being released in November but there will be an actual scoring scale that comes with it just like for the old AAMC tests. So just wait two months and you'll get a much better answer to your question than you can get now.
Thanks!