What Scores to Apply With?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kayden28

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wrote the DAT twice, and my scores were as follows:

First Write / Second Write

RC: 21 / 24
Bio: 19 / 21
Chem: 20 / 19
TS: 19 / 20
AA: 20 / 21
PAT: 23 / 20

During the second write I went up in most categories, which I'm happy about, but my PAT score went down 3 points! I'm so disappointed because I was super confident about PAT, and during all my practice tests, I was scoring between 22-25. What scores would you recommend applying with? I'll be applying to both American and Canadian schools.

Any feedback would be a huge help!! Thanks everyone :)

Members don't see this ad.

It may not be up to you which score you apply with. Some schools take the most recent score, some schools take the average of the two scores, and some schools take the highest score.

It may not be up to you which score you apply with. Some schools take the most recent score, some schools take the average of the two scores, and some schools take the highest score.
This.

You'll be applying with both, essentially, but most schools are going to consider your most recent score. Congratulations on the AA and TS increase! A 20 PAT is still solid, and honestly, it isn't as important as the AA and TS.