What should i do?? apply late this year or early next year???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lovedocta07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guy here my situation...

i took the mcat in march and got a 22..i am a junior and was planning on applying in june...but after that mcat i was shocked since my average 29-30, im planning to retake this in august and i am wondering if i should still apply this cycle?? should i start my app after the mcat date and submit if i like my score at the end of september.

..or is there almost no point in applying that late...OR would it be better to wait till next year

ahhhh im going crazy

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i took the mcat in march and got a 22..i am a junior and was planning on applying in june...but after that mcat i was shocked since my average 29-30, im planning to retake this in august and i am wondering if i should still apply this cycle?? should i start my app after the mcat date and submit if i like my score at the end of september.

..or is there almost no point in applying that late...OR would it be better to wait till next year

ahhhh im going crazy

thanks

Bump

ahhhh im going crazy

thanks

I'm not sure if you should apply or not, so I won't comment on that. However, I will tell you that you will be pretty late if you submit your application at the of September. You won't be verified until October, and will be behind. If you plan on applying, apply ASAP.

Early next year. You're a CA applicant, so you'll be applying to lots of OOS schools and the IS schools aren't easy to get into. For both types of schools, an application that late would hurt you. Plus, you still need to secure a good MCAT score which isn't guaranteed. Then you get into the time needed to verify your application as well as getting everything lined up to even get your application going.

Lastly, please wait 24 hours before bumping a thread.