What should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brandonh131

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for taking the time to read my post. I really dont know what to do. I just completed the princeton course last week. I decided to take AAMC 5 and I was really depressed that I got 8/6/6. Im taking my mcat in a month.....What should I do to help bring my score up..What would you do.. Im taking the mcat on 8/27.

Thank you again for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read my post. I really dont know what to do. I just completed the princeton course last week. I decided to take AAMC 5 and I was really depressed that I got 8/6/6. Im taking my mcat in a month.....What should I do to help bring my score up..What would you do.. Im taking the mcat on 8/27.

Thank you again for any advice.

What're your stats? Do you want to do DO and/or MD?

Have you already submitted your application to be verified?

I am going to be a junior this fall. I have a 3.73 and Im willing to do both. Im taking the MCAT now to avoid the new one. But I'm going to apply for the 2016 cycle

I am going to be a junior this fall. I have a 3.73 and Im willing to do both. Im taking the MCAT now to avoid the new one. But I'm going to apply for the 2016 cycle