What should I do?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taurus

Paul Revere of Medicine
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I've gone through FA like 5x. I haven't really used any other review books.

I'm consistently getting 70% on qbank, and I mean consistently. The score just won't budge.

I still have like 1400 q's to do. I'm taking the exam in ~2 weeks.

Should I just keep reviewing FA or look at other sources? I'm afraid if I leave FA, I'll start forgetting stuff.

Members don't see this ad.

have you taken an nbme test? they are supposed to be somewhat predictive..

70% on Qank timed, random, unused questions... your most likely in really good shape.

Like the poster said above, take the NBME's. You've got 2 weeks left so from now til your test date fix up whatever the NBME analysis says your defiicient in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the feedback. I'll do the NMBE. I was hoping to reach that magical 80% mark people keep talking about. I guess it takes further resources besides FA to hit that mark. Wish I started sooner! :oops:

Taurus, I agree with the others, you are doing an awesome job! Don't forget to post about your experiences with the NBMEs.

Consistently getting a 70% on Qbank with 1400 q's left is awesome. The magical 80% on Qbank you are talking about correlates to a 260 or something according to medfriends.org or whatever the website is. At 70% now, you are in good shape to get 220+ and you are still going to learn alot with the rest of the questions. Maybe you should spend the next nine days reading RR pathology and BRS Phys or pharm and the last 3 days go read FA again. That way you hit the highest yield topics in greater detail and won't forget what you have done with FA.