What should you be doing the day before your exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I'm taking the exam in roughly 16 hours

Members don't see this ad.

I would suggest just taking the day off. Watch a movie, grab something to eat with friends, play soccer/basketball/football, go to the gym. Just take your mind off the exam. Relaxing and unwinding before your exam is much more valuable than whatever you'll manage to retain today.

I would suggest just taking the day off. Watch a movie, grab something to eat with friends, play soccer/basketball/football, go to the gym. Just take your mind off the exam. Relaxing and unwinding before your exam is much more valuable than whatever you'll manage to retain today.

I can't help but feel that there are still some things I'm not absolutely 100% on and should be reviewing all my weaker points.

I kept telling myself that I was going to relax today but I really wanted to do the B/B section bank one last time and review some P/S and random formulas. I'm going to do my best to get fall asleep around 9 so I can wake up early enough.

I had planned to go get a massage earlier but didn't have time. Hopefully the wife can help me out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't help but feel that there are still some things I'm not absolutely 100% on and should be reviewing all my weaker points.

You'll feel like that regardless of how much you study tonight. Trust your practice scores and go in confident. If you are going to study tonight keep it very light and make sure you have enough time to get plenty of sleep.

haha, you'll be fine dude. nothing new learned today will even matter for the reasoning based questions on the test

none of us are 100% prepared; perhaps there is ALWAYS more to do but we need to learn when is enough