What shows up on a certiphi background check?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fishychips

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What kind of information shows up on a certiphi bg check?

Ex I've been working for 2 years now. I also do shadowing, hospital volunteering etc. Will these kinds of information show up on the check? like where I work and volunteer and how long I've been there? or does it just show criminal hx?

Members don't see this ad.

Ex I've been working for 2 years now. I also do shadowing, hospital volunteering etc. Will these kinds of information show up on the check? like where I work and volunteer and how long I've been there? or does it just show criminal hx?

Interesting question. Anyone knows the answer?

What do you think the government has time to track your cell phone calls and browser history. Are you crazy?

*sarcasm*

For real, the only thing that will show up is interactions with the criminal courts. I'm not sure about civil suits but I doubt it. Most traffic tickets will not show up, unless your state has weird traffic laws that classify some as misdemeanors. Other than that, medical schools don't care and certiphi doesn't have the time to track down your entire history. I

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What do you think the government has time to track your cell phone calls and browser history. Are you crazy?

*sarcasm*

For real, the only thing that will show up is interactions with the criminal courts. I'm not sure about civil suits but I doubt it. Most traffic tickets will not show up, unless your state has weird traffic laws that classify some as misdemeanors. Other than that, medical schools don't care and certiphi doesn't have the time to track down your entire history. I
Pretty much summed up here, all they really search are the court records of counties that you have resided in and a couple of national databases. Tickets classified as misdemeanors will show up, along with all other misdemeanors/felonies from after the age of 18. Any expunged offenses will not show up.

Only convictions show up. Arrests and charges do not show up.