What states allow FTD to work as a Dentist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tita

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently doing my 2 yr program (AEGD) in TX. I would like to know If somebody know What states allow FTD to work as a Dentist.

Thx!

Members don't see this ad.

New York, California, Connecticut, Minnesota (I think), Washington. There might be more.

I'm currently doing my 2 yr program (AEGD) in TX. I would like to know If somebody know What states allow FTD to work as a Dentist.

Thx!

Hey can you please share where in texas and what are the requirements for that program.Thank you.And regarding state where u can practice as mentioned earlier_New York, Minnesota,Virginia

Members don't see this ad :)
AEGD at Waco,TX -go to Lutheran Medical Center and you can find all the sites.

Thx

AEGD at Waco,TX -go to Lutheran Medical Center and you can find all the sites.

Thx

Hi
Is there a way to contact the program director at Lutheran at Waco,Tx ..instead of sending in a common application??also are there any spots open for the current year??

Hi
Is there a way to contact the program director at Lutheran at Waco,Tx ..instead of sending in a common application??also are there any spots open for the current year??

For this year is not openning. Only is 2 spot per year 1 national and 1 international.
you can check in luteran medical center website for more info.