What time of day does registration open tomorrow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ericd8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am wondering the same thing! Also the psych concept you are looking for is related to recall :) I just read about this last night! Haha

But really, any previous MCAT test takers have any ideas on this?

make sure you AAMC MCAT on your twitter feed - they'll announce it there

and ... it just said, "NOT OPENING AT MIDNIGHT" so --- sleep :D

Relax they don't fill up that fast. What happened recently was people rushing to take the old exam before the new one. I do know California fills up fast so be on the look out. I remember it once opening up around 7 AM-8AM eastern time. I don't know if that's always the case though.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
5 mins late logging in for an FL spot, I was #1275.

Waited 20 minutes to get a spot 100 miles away. I hope it's not that horrific tomorrow!

This has me so terrified because there are only two January dates! Please, please no one sign up in Chicago... I beg you, haha

5 mins late logging in for an FL spot, I was #1275.

Waited 20 minutes to get a spot 100 miles away. I hope it's not that horrific tomorrow!

What test was this? The only time I feel like it was this crazy was when they were giving the last few old exams.

Hopefully everyone is good tomorrow!

Grr.

Screen%2BShot%2B2015-10-21%2Bat%2B8.04.39%2BAM.png

I was expecting registration to open from 8-9:30 AM and was totally caught off guard! I had about a 12 min wait and wasn't able to register for my #1 choice (~5 min ride on the subway and a short walk), but I did get my #2 choice (~20 min away on the subway). Not bad, I'm all registered for the Jan 23 MCAT! Now all I have to do is study... :arghh:

less than 3 minutes but I bet I'm screwed. Only one place in town to take it.

less than 3 minutes but I bet I'm screwed. Only one place in town to take it.

Good luck! If there's only one place in town, there are hopefully still spots left! I'm in Boston so I was kind of expecting some centers to be filled already.

I got in :bow: but panicked as it took forrrrrevvvvvxvvvvv vv v v v v er to process.

Now to get accommodations in same place. That's the next bump in the road.

:eyebrow: you can only purchase one spot.

@narvik2016 - nice of you to let everyone else in on your thoughts

Sorry guys! I woke up at 5 AM CT (6 AM ET) and when that didn't work, I thought it could be 6 AM CT (7 AM ET)... was a very lucky guess! I actually refreshed the page at like 6:01 and it wasn't up... something told me just refresh once again before going back to sleep and it opened... had I not done that I would have been in a very long line, too.

I woke up at 7am, and thought what the hell, it all worked fine. The hardest part for me was clicking submit for may 6th test date. I graduate may14th and have exams the week before may 6th so I just was super anxious. Now time to find a prep course!

Learned that the hard way. Looks like I'm flying out to Chicago for my exam

But actually, woke up at 4:55am PST (7:55EST) to reserve my spot. It had already been open for an hour. Great.... But it all worked out, got the location I wanted (not Chicago!), looks like I made a big fuss over nothing!

your post confuses me... sounds like it didn't work out and you're flying somewhere.

MCAT accommodations already notified me that they're aware of my registration date and will let me know where I take my exam (generally, I do NOT get where I signed up and get sent somewhere else)