What to do for the next three days before May 25th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ProjectGemini

how to save a life
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

Now that the time of May 25th MCAT is near us, I thought about asking some advices as to what I should be doing for the next three (ok, maybe 2.5) days. I went to the testing centre just now, and oh boy. I am scared. This is my second time rewriting it, and to be honest I haven't had much time to study. I've taken a break from workplaces since last week. And I've done 4 FLs. (AAMC 3 - PS10/VR7/BS8, 4 - 11/9/10, 8 - 10/11/11, 9 - 10/9/9)

My highest score was 32 (10-11-11) with AAMC CBT 8 from last Saturday, but today I scored 28 (10-9-9) with AAMC CBT 9. I am just freaking out because I thought I'd make it to 35 by today (I took some good break after saturday). I really really need some advice because I do NOT want to take this test ever again in my life! This shall be over by May 25th, 2007.

Gah. Any advices for how to maximize my score for the real thing?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know how you can max your score with in 3 days, but you need to relax. Panic is last thing you want. Keep in mind that no matter how prepare you are, you will not feel ready for this damm test and thats just the way it is. So take a deep breath a fight it.
Just do your best. Keep telling yourself you can do it.

Sounds like you've invested a lot already. I'd take it kinda easy the next few days. Just work on some memorization stuff (equations, Kreb's, what-have-you, etc) and try to relax. Being level headed going into the test is one of the best things you can do.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the nerves are catching up to you. If you're going to take any more full lengths you've gotta go into it feeling confident and on top of it. Otherwise, take these next three days to go over your weak topics or old FLs to see what you got wrong. You can do it!

I'm retaking on May 25th also. Do not let your nerves get to you! I think that's what messed me up the last time (got a 7 in VR because I panicked, resulting in me not doing the section using the methods I had used previously). Ugh... I hate verbal so much right now.

I am basically done with preparing and now I am trying to relax. I thought I would be able to get a lot done today but everything I do makes me anxious so i just going to put everything away and maybe look at the equations and possibly my notecards for a little tomorrow and hope for the best!

im trying to finish up my tpr passages today. ive saved a few for tomorrow, just to stay fresh, but thats just how i do.