What TV Shows do you guys watch?

I'm in the same boat. Those shows are so horrible, and the new sketch comedy show is too.

ALSO THAT JUST REMINDED ME, I HATE TYLER THE CREATORS SHOW ON ADULT SWIM. LOITER SQUAD IS TERRIBLE.

Members don't see this ad.

LOL, so do I. At best, I think it has a little bit of funny moments. And yet, that same brother thinks it's freaking hilarious.

What is wrong with my family -.-

Nurse Jackie (comes back April 13th!!!)
Always sunny
American Horror story asylum (ended)
Jersey shore (cancelled)
American Dad (the only reason I like adult swim right now)
True life
Made
Stevie TV (I don't know If its returning..)

And for sports I see every patriots game, some celtics games and a bruins game whenever I see one on.

gtfo.png
for the same reason Tolbert said...

@tolbert. that comeback last night!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't see it :( watched highlights though. Our Lakers don't fail :)

Anyone ever seen Nathan For You, its pretty funny, IMO.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using SDN Mobile

That's how I feel. I mean, if I miss Greys I can always watch it online.
I tried to see it online and TNT was asking my provider and a whole bunch of stuff I don't know. If I'm up I might get back into it I guess, though.
1channel.ch

Dragon Ball Z (Hence the username). Also, Star Trek (the original series). It seems that I have a fascination with space and aliens.

A lot of doctors supposedly identify with Dr. McCoy. And who could forget Bones' famous line, "Jim, I'm a doctor, not a engineer!"

ALSO THAT JUST REMINDED ME, I HATE TYLER THE CREATORS SHOW ON ADULT SWIM. LOITER SQUAD IS TERRIBLE.

I personally don't like the show either, but I do like Tyler, The Creator.

I personally don't like the show either, but I do like Tyler, The Creator.

yeah he's a good rapper and all, and I even think he is funny, but I think the show as a whole is just BAD, lol

Anyone watch Delocated, or see the finale?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dragon Ball Z (Hence the username). Also, Star Trek (the original series). It seems that I have a fascination with space and aliens.

A lot of doctors supposedly identify with Dr. McCoy. And who could forget Bones' famous line, "Jim, I'm a doctor, not a engineer!"

ahh, cool. I never really watched DBZ, but because my brothers are into that I play the games :laugh:

Never seen Star Trek though. I've been deprived as a child

ahh, cool. I never really watched DBZ, but because my brothers are into that I play the games :laugh:

lol. im with you, *never seen Star Trek Crew
* never seen Star wars Crew

Kobe, once again tho <3

I could never play the DBZ video games because my parents never allowed me to have video game consoles and such. In that way, I was deprived as well. Regardless, what games do you play? Raging blast? Budokai tenkaichi? I'm so jealous!

You can watch Star Trek on Netfilx :thumbup:.

yeah he's a good rapper and all, and I even think he is funny, but I think the show as a whole is just BAD, lol

Yeah i agree the show is pretty weird. Kinda reminds me of a degenerate version of Jacka**

I watch modern family, new girl, young justice, and legend of korra!!!

and movies lol

lol. im with you, *never seen Star Trek Crew
* never seen Star wars Crew

Kobe, once again tho <3

Those 3 clutch 3's thhhoooooo
Screen-Shot-2013-03-09-at-2.32.00-AM-e1362814550466.png

I could never play the DBZ video games because my parents never allowed me to have video game consoles and such. In that way, I was deprived as well. Regardless, what games do you play? Raging blast? Budokai tenkaichi? I'm so jealous!

You can watch Star Trek on Netfilx :thumbup:.

I mostly play Black Ops 2, NBA 2k 13, assassins creed, and madden. Got ps3 and xbox, spoiled status :love:

Yeah i agree the show is pretty weird. Kinda reminds me of a degenerate version of Jacka**

definitely, and I barely like jacka** a lot of the time.. They did some stupid things lmao.

I watch modern family, new girl, young justice, and legend of korra!!!

and movies lol

Oh that's cool. How's Young Justice? I've heard good things about it. Personally I think the original avatar was better, but Korra was okay I guess. Much prefer Aang though :thumbup:

Oh that's cool. How's Young Justice? I've heard good things about it. Personally I think the original avatar was better, but Korra was okay I guess. Much prefer Aang though :thumbup:

its good!! but i missed it this weekend...eh will catch up on it next week.
Maybe because I havent seen the original avatar..I think korra is good..lol.

WHAT? Maaannn, the original avatar was amazing. Have you gotten to at least see the movie?

WHAT? Maaannn, the original avatar was amazing. Have you gotten to at least see the movie?

I like both the original and Koraa. Not a fan of the modern stuff in LoK though, especially the probending, but its still good.
I pray to God that you are joking about the movie...

I like both the original and Koraa. Not a fan of the modern stuff in LoK though, especially the probending, but its still good.
I pray to God that you are joking about the movie...

Why would you want me to joke about it :laugh: I think it didn't represent Avatar enough (IIRC, he didn't even learn earth) but like it was pretty big (I saw a lot of ads about it) when it was coming out.

I find that show to be SO unfunny/

Psych is funny until you realize they're both bad actors... Haha. Then you forget again and just roll with it. It's just something to watch when there's nothing else on TV for me.

I liked Korra more as a character, but they really rushed the storyline, especially in regards to her romance... They shouldn't have ended the first season the way they did if they knew they were getting a second season... AtLA never really ended a season on a "Yep, that's it." note - there was always another goal.

Oh, and the Last Airbender movie sucked. I went to see it in the theater when it first came out.. argh. I wouldn't bother watching it. They didn't even pronounce the character's names right.

I liked Korra more as a character, but they really rushed the storyline, especially in regards to her romance... They shouldn't have ended the first season the way they did if they knew they were getting a second season... AtLA never really ended a season on a "Yep, that's it." note - there was always another goal.

Korra was an amazing spin off (if you call it that) to AtLA! But the last few episodes ruined it for me a little. I mean really, you kill off the main antagonist (in such a cheap way), take away Korra's powers, then restore them, and make Korra and Mako/Bolin (I forget which is which :laugh:) Fall in love. Too much for 1-2 episodes! They should have had some of that happen later! But all in all it was an amazing show and i can't wait for season 2!

This is just a list of shows that I have been watching / re-watching. :)

• IT Crowd
  • Still Game
  • Red Dwarf
  • Drop the Dead Donkey
  • Kitchen Nightmares
  • National Geographic

Just found out about Penguins Spy in the Huddle.

[YOUTUBE]Tcx6YyXvvRI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]rz87RvNY8oU[/YOUTUBE]

This is just a list of shows that I have been watching / re-watching. :)

• IT Crowd
  • Still Game
  • Red Dwarf
  • Drop the Dead Donkey
  • Kitchen Nightmares
  • National Geographic
I LOVE Kitchen Nightmares - actually, I just love all Gordon Ramsay's shows - do you watch Hell's Kitchen? The new season - 11 has just started :D

I LOVE Kitchen Nightmares - actually, I just love all Gordon Ramsay's shows - do you watch Hell's Kitchen? The new season - 11 has just started :D

Yeah, I watch Hell's Kitchen as well. But not as much as Kitchen Nightmares.

I'm currently hooked on:

Big Bang Theory
New Girl
Family Guy
Sherlock
Glee
Grey's Anatomy

:oops: I feel like I just shared a piece of my soul there.

I'm currently hooked on:

Big Bang Theory
New Girl
Family Guy
Sherlock
Glee
Grey's Anatomy

I love GREY'S (as well).....I can't wait for "McDreamy to go McCrazy" LOL

I'm currently hooked on:

Big Bang Theory
New Girl
Family Guy
Sherlock
Glee
Grey's Anatomy

Big bang theory and Greys FTW :thumbup:

I'm currently hooked on:

Big Bang Theory
New Girl
Family Guy
Sherlock
Glee
Grey's Anatomy

I absolutely LOVE Big Bang Theory! :thumbup: IDK why though, but it's sooo addicting! I just can't figure out why :laugh:

Haha glad to see that I'm in good company :thumbup: I think Big Bang becomes addicting because the characters just become very interesting. If you go back and watch the characters from the 1st season, they behave very differently than they do now.

You actually see more of this in Grey's as well, seeing the characters go through stuff and struggle/thrive. Whereas in a show like Sherlock the characters don't really change, but each episode is like an exciting adventure so you just watch to see the adventure unfold.

The Walking dead
Spartacus
NBA

I'm more into movies. I love movies.

TV Shows I watch:
  • The Walking Dead
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • House
  • Scrubs
  • Mythbusters
  • Friends
  • Breaking Bad
  • Doctor Who
  • Big Bang Theory
  • South Park
  • Adventure Time
  • Regular Show
  • Supernatural

How is Grey's Anatomy? I've been wanting to watch it, but my friends say it is more relationships and drama than actual medical stuff.

How I met your mother :) Friends :) House ;)

I absolutely love Grey's....there is a lot of drama and relationships but there is some degree of medicine...:)

Almost every Miami game and sometimes I watch other teams.

Miami huh? Like that Bulls game last night ;) :laugh:

Haha Just joking with you. Though it was a pretty good game from what i watched (which wasn't a lot)

TV Shows I watch:
  • The Walking Dead
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • House
  • Scrubs
  • Mythbusters
  • Friends
  • Breaking Bad
  • Doctor Who
  • Big Bang Theory
  • South Park
  • Adventure Time
  • Regular Show
  • Supernatural

How is Grey's Anatomy? I've been wanting to watch it, but my friends say it is more relationships and drama than actual medical stuff.

Greys seems like it changed and is more drama now, but I think it is still a great show. and also your list is amazing, glad someone is a fan of Breaking Bad! When they killed Pollo, I was like oooohhhhhh :eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbup:

:smuggrin::thumbup::thumbup:

Haha Just joking with you. Though it was a pretty good game from what i watched (which wasn't a lot)

Hahaha last night I got really mad but **** happen. Pretty good game as you said.