What TV Shows do you guys watch?

and TOPPPPPPPPP :highfive: yeeaaaaahh buddy

but seriously though. Maggie > Life

Members don't see this ad.

:highfive: Agree to disagree :) Lawl, just see her in PB, so dayum hot. Maggie is damn hot as well. Enough of hotness for tonight hahah. Going to rocky point tomorrow, scared that I am going to get mugged. After all, its mexico.

MUST ADD PICS AS EVIDENCE.

sara-tancredi.jpg

Sara_tancredi_hairstyle.jpg

dude
Lauren-Cohan---Esquire---February-2013-06-560x746.jpg

105143-21822403_500.jpg

hotness everywhere.
and even though you're extremely wrong I hope you didn't get mugged :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh dangggg. I think youre right. Im actually in mexico and thanks to the wifi I can check sdn hahaha. Call me a neurotic hsdner. Anyways, time to hit up the beach.

I don't feel like reading any of this, so Archer and Mad Men are what I'm watching this summer.

You're not supposed to. Cant let women interfer with the MD remember?

Its ahhhmazing to see how far a typo can go. Hahaha you played it off well my friend.

Dem wimwims try ta interfer' with the MD too much mate. Not their boon boon and poon poon. Lmao (I tried)

Wait what's TV....?:laugh:

I've had no use for the TV since I acquired my laptop last year... I honestly only read on the computer. I taught myself how to build a lot of things :naughty: (such as a paper crossbow) with the internet. TV has no use anymore :naughty:

I've had no use for the TV since I acquired my laptop last year... I honestly only read on the computer. I taught myself how to build a lot of things :naughty: (such as a paper crossbow) with the internet. TV has no use anymore :naughty:

Fair enough. I'm learning how to control my electronics from my computer (lights, fan, tv, stereo, etc.) so I can... well... ya know.. control them... from my computer...

63b.png

i love tv so much that when i'm not watching tv on my tv i was tv on my laptop so i am still in touch with it

Fair enough. I'm learning how to control my electronics from my computer (lights, fan, tv, stereo, etc.) so I can... well... ya know.. control them... from my computer...

that's actually pretty cool, i must do this

Did any see Game of Thrones last night?

Wouldnt you need special wiring or like a custom power strip that allows you to control stuff from the pc? You should share how youre doing that

Members don't see this ad :)
Psych
Burn Notice
The Walking Dead
Some more occasionally, but none really come to me right now.

Keeping up with the kardashians for life.
The kris jenner daytime show premiering july 15th.
Kourtney and kim take miami.

Keeping up with the kardashians for life.
The kris jenner daytime show premiering july 15th.
Kourtney and kim take miami.

LOL i'm glad i found someone who actually LIKES kim kardashian! :laugh: She's kind of my wife - no offense to my dog yeezy

I KNOW I THOUGHT PEOPLE WERE GOING TO HATE ON THAT BUT NO I LOVE THEM ALL AND TWEET KRIS JENNER A LOT. SHE'S WHAT INSPIRED ME TO GO INTO PLASTIC SURGERY. (Kidding about the last part). Also Kim is my wife so.. back off.

1. She is mine dude, along with Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence.

2. brahs, I am officially postponing Prison break. Just started revenge, and it's peeerrrrty good

Did any see Game of Thrones last night?

I knew what was going to happen since I've read the books. Don't worry, (kinda SPOILER?) you'll be seeing Catelyn again, she turns into a zombie or something...

Also, I like Dr. Who. The last couple of seasons are awesome. (Yes, I am talking about the Moffat episodes.)

sex and the city on netflix <3 oh the shoesssss!

It's older, but if you haven't seen the Sopranos in its entirety then you are no fan of television shows. It truly is a masterpiece of drama.

As for current shows, I guess the Walking Dead is decent.

Burn Notice on USA.

how is it? I've heard some good things about it and saw a few episodes but I couldn't really follow it because it was randomly in the middle of a season :laugh:

It's older, but if you haven't seen the Sopranos in its entirety then you are no fan of television shows. It truly is a masterpiece of drama.

As for current shows, I guess the Walking Dead is decent.

i guess i have disrespected television then lol; if they had it on netflix i'd watch it. And The walking dead is much more than decent though :D i can't wait for season 4

i guess i have disrespected television then lol; if they had it on netflix i'd watch it. And The walking dead is much more than decent though :D i can't wait for season 4
Tolbert: We owned this thread with them hot ladies! (;

lol of course :D it's what we do

i mean we got a 2+ year member with only 12 posts to say something on this thread.
My life is complete.

ohhh and UPDATE - Finished Revenge and it was really good, but I still think Scandal is a little bit better.. Also watched Wilfred season 1, which is hilarious.

Currently rewatching Greys Anatomy :D and looking for new shows.. Prison break finally maybe? or doctor who.. ;)

Pppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiisssssssssssssooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkk!

lol idk bro i'll try it out today and see where it leads me :laugh:

lol thanks! and i watched the first 2 episodes so far, much better than I expected :) also, i will say the brother is freaking yoked though.. i need to get that big lol

It just gets better! Way better! Happy Prison Breaking ;)

I'm currently going through all the episodes of Angel and Buffy whenever I get a chance to watch TV

I'm currently going through all the episodes of Angel and Buffy whenever I get a chance to watch TV

oh that's cool. I never really saw it but i remember it when i was younger people made it out to be kind of a big deal :laugh:

and i just finished season 1, on episode 3 of season 2 now.. SPOILER ALERT for people who haven't seen it.. >When they cut off T-bag's hand tho :O :O :O :O

oh that's cool. I never really saw it but i remember it when i was younger people made it out to be kind of a big deal :laugh:

and i just finished season 1, on episode 3 of season 2 now.. SPOILER ALERT for people who haven't seen it.. >When they cut off T-bag's hand tho :O :O :O :O
of PB?

yup, pretty good, but i also think it can be predictable/redundant a lot :/ all in all though it's cool

Agree 100%. Some parts started making me mad but overall, the story killed it. In the most amazing way.

I got into this show called Supernatural sometime late last summer. The first episode scared the sh-t out of me (what else should I have expected from a show called supernatural?) but eventually I got used to all the crazy scary stuff; slowly at first, I watched 1 episode biweekly. I don't know when it happened but suddenly there was a plot and it was all going somewhere, I got totally roped into it and I progressed to a season a week. Eventually I caught up and was pretty upset at the sudden transaction between a season a week to an episode a week. It's a really good show, season seven made me crack up for totally immature reasons. I loved every second of it.

Unfortunately like most shows, the season finale happened sometime during May, so I'm just waiting until it comes back in October. Otherwise there are some random other shows I watch occasionally that can range anywhere from The Nany named Fran to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

I'm pretty fond of the Pokemon series as well whenever I can catch it, re-runs and all.

I can't believe no one listed my favorite show: Frasier!

Even though I'm not pursuing a career in psychiatry, I still love this show.

Nowadays I mostly watch CNN. I will admit to being a House M.D junkie, and I enjoy Burn Notice and Law and Order. Although, now that I have my girlfriends's Netflix account at my disposal, I plan on doing a lot of catching up. :naughty: This is my chance to watch Breaking Bad and revive my 24 addiction!

Does anyone watch College Bball? Or NBA for that matter? I'm personally just waiting for College Basketball season to come back around. That's ALL I watch from November - April.

GO HEELS!

Does anyone watch College Bball? Or NBA for that matter? I'm personally just waiting for College Basketball season to come back around. That's ALL I watch from November - April.

GO HEELS!
HEAT NATION. Even tho they are sucking majorly.

I got into this show called Supernatural sometime late last summer. The first episode scared the sh-t out of me (what else should I have expected from a show called supernatural?) but eventually I got used to all the crazy scary stuff; slowly at first, I watched 1 episode biweekly. I don't know when it happened but suddenly there was a plot and it was all going somewhere, I got totally roped into it and I progressed to a season a week. Eventually I caught up and was pretty upset at the sudden transaction between a season a week to an episode a week. It's a really good show, season seven made me crack up for totally immature reasons. I loved every second of it.

Unfortunately like most shows, the season finale happened sometime during May, so I'm just waiting until it comes back in October. Otherwise there are some random other shows I watch occasionally that can range anywhere from The Nany named Fran to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

I'm pretty fond of the Pokemon series as well whenever I can catch it, re-runs and all.

i get you man, i HATE waiting for new seasons or episodes. What was it about though (supernatural).. That is on my list of shows to watch eventually lol and i was more of a digimon guy myself when i was younger :thumbup:

I can't believe no one listed my favorite show: Frasier!

Even though I'm not pursuing a career in psychiatry, I still love this show.

never really heard of it :laugh: sorry

Nowadays I mostly watch CNN. I will admit to being a House M.D junkie, and I enjoy Burn Notice and Law and Order. Although, now that I have my girlfriends's Netflix account at my disposal, I plan on doing a lot of catching up. :naughty: This is my chance to watch Breaking Bad and revive my 24 addiction!

news is depressing :( but breaking bad :love::love:

GO HEELS!

sorry lol not really. I catch a few games every once in a while though, and will definitely be going to my college bball games!

HEAT NATION. Even tho they are sucking majorly.

pssshhhtt yes. yes they are. LAKER NATION