What TV Shows do you guys watch?

So, bringing back this thread - from Jan...:)

Adding to this:

Still watch:

Criminal Minds
HIMYM - I HATED the season finale...Like what happened to character development?
Reign - I love this show :) If you haven't watched it...definitely worth checking out.
Arrow - Second season - and it's only getting better and better :)
Tomorrow People - not bad if you have spare time
The 100 - only 3 episodes out but it's pretty good so far....hopefully it continues to get better.
Star Crossed- again, not bad - kinda cliche at times...but if you have spare time...it's good.
Agents of Shield - expected it to be better - if they put Ward/Skye together - I will stop watching...
Supernatural - For the sole purpose of Jensen/Jared/Misha....
Grey's Anatomy - the whole Christina/Mer fight annoyed me - I didn't even remember what they were fighting about...and now Sandra Oh's leaving :(

However, I am on a tv break :( - until June end :'( when exams are over....

Members don't see this ad.

I got into this show called Supernatural sometime late last summer. The first episode scared the sh-t out of me (what else should I have expected from a show called supernatural?) but eventually I got used to all the crazy scary stuff; slowly at first, I watched 1 episode biweekly. I don't know when it happened but suddenly there was a plot and it was all going somewhere, I got totally roped into it and I progressed to a season a week. Eventually I caught up and was pretty upset at the sudden transaction between a season a week to an episode a week. It's a really good show, season seven made me crack up for totally immature reasons. I loved every second of it.

Unfortunately like most shows, the season finale happened sometime during May, so I'm just waiting until it comes back in October. Otherwise there are some random other shows I watch occasionally that can range anywhere from The Nany named Fran to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

I'm pretty fond of the Pokemon series as well whenever I can catch it, re-runs and all.

Agreed :) Supernatural is awesome! The first season wigged me out at times...but after season 2 it started having a plot and it was pretty good.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, this thread seems fun :D. I don't really watch TV that much (I probably only turn my tv once a week), but here's the shows that I watch/occasionally watch/watched:

NY Med
Boston Med (I am sad that there aren't new episodes)
Grey's Anatomy (I just started watching it, but I'm upset because I don't have hulu and I need to finish watching seasons 2-8 :rage:)
House Hunters
House Hunters International
Trauma: Life in the ER (used to watch)
Jimmy Kimmel Live

That's basically it.

I don't own a tv or subscribe to an online service.. so none. SOMETIMES, very rarely, I watch hulu movies.

As you can probably collect from my avatar, I LOVE Breaking Bad. I'm also unhealthily obsessed with Doctor Who. I like The Big Bang Theory too. :)

Arrow, supernatural, parks and rec, 30 rock, community, arrested development, archer, burn notice, flash (soon!), Sherlock, the office, himym, pretty much 90% of sitcoms

Has anybody seen Royal Pains? I was surprised I never heard of it, because I really love Scrubs and House, and Netflix never recommended it to me. But a friend told me about it and it's been great. It's about an ER doc that gets fired and becomes a concierge doctor in the Hamptons. Get through the first season and you'll be hooked. The storyline is the focus over medicine, but the medicine is way less wacky than in House.