what under grad degree did you get before dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sportingteeth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what people chose as their B.A or B.S. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
BS in Dental Laboratory Technology from LSU School of Dentistry :)

I hope it helps haha

B.S. Business Management & Human Resources
B.S. Production & Operations Management

Double Majored: BS in Biology and BS in Finance

Members don't see this ad :)
B.S. Chemistry w/ ACS Certification
Minor Biology

B.S. Bio

By the way, what is ACS Certification?

BS Biology.....Make a poll with most of the common fields.

B.S. Bio

By the way, what is ACS Certification?

American Chemical Society.

First of all, your school needs to have ACS accreditation. You must also have 400 hours of formal chemistry coursework and 500 hours of laboratory work. Supposedly it's looked highly upon by admissions committees of graduate programs(although I don't think I mentioned anything about it on AADSAS..) and it's pretty much mandatory to get a research or technical chemistry job.

B.S. International Business, Minor: Spanish

First of all, your school needs to have ACS accreditation. You must also have 400 hours of formal chemistry coursework and 500 hours of laboratory work. Supposedly it's looked highly upon by admissions committees of graduate programs(although I don't think I mentioned anything about it on AADSAS..) and it's pretty much mandatory to get a research or technical chemistry job.

:thumbup: Thanks for explaining!

B.A. in Biology

Lol everyone at my school got a B.A. because it was a liberal arts college.

Fine Arts!! specializing in Graffiti art

Biopsychology

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

BA in German
Minor in Biology

Surprised to see so many modern language majors.

Double Chemistry and Religious Studies

(No other religion majors??)

:thumbup: couldnt have said it better myself Smiley! my Pre-Health advisor told me it most likely wont make a difference to adcoms (i didnt mention anything on my AADSAS app about it either) but if i dont get into a dental school this time around :cry: then it will probably help with getting in a masters in chemistry program

Fine Arts!! specializing in Graffiti art

that is so cool! :thumbup: :)